By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Wii U's 1st week USA sales! UPDATE: Actual sales: 448,213

Post your predictions for the 1st week sales of the Wii U in the USA for the vgchartz week ending 24th November. I will update this post with everybodys predictions in a table like I've done in threads like http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149340this and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140081this.

Whomever is closest wins! 'Wins what?', I hear you say. Well, you will win recognition from the vgchartz community, which is something money can't buy!

The person who is furthest away wins the boobie prize, which is an all expenses paid date and cheap sex with spurgeonryan, courtesy of ioi. Thanks ioi!

Around the Network

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

1.1 million

i say... 150million units... yes i want to win spurgeonryan XD

I say amount shipped = amount sold.

I know, I'm so bold and daring with my predictions

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Edit: guess I over predicted a little :p didn't think about the shipment restrictions.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Best selling game will be NSMBu.

I would go with 700K and 160K for Mario Bros!

atleast 500k... and its sad to say the only Nintendo published game I will be getting at launch is Ninja Gaiden III (other than Nintendo Land that comes with the Deluxe bundle)

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !