By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What next gen consoles will you be buying?

Which console will you be buying?

WiiU 73 12.37%

NeXbox 101 17.12%

PS4 251 42.54%

All 3 46 7.80%

WiiU/NeXbox 19 3.22%

WiiU/PS4 44 7.46%

NeXbox/PS4 55 9.32%

Total:589

Looks like everyones buying ps4's

Around the Network

My money will go to PS4 for sure. The amount of exclusives they have along with variety, I don't see any other alternative. I may pick up WiiU sometime later for the Mario games.

Consensus among most of the gaming websites on polls is PS4, but the moderate and casuals are the bulk of the sales. Still on principle its interesting that most gamers are still sticking with PS4.

KeptoKnight said:

Wii-U

All you need is 1 of these cards and your set!

That 660Ti won't be enough in 3-4 years (and that's without saying that the 7870 is as fast as this but cheaper).

But I agree with your choices, I'll get a WiiU (still don't know when) and I'll keep playing on my PC.

Then I'll likely buy another one when the price goes down (200-250 €). Hell, I might even buy all of them if I like their 1st party games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

think-man said:

We are on a sony favored website so of course.  The poll played out kind of the way I expected.  Not many people on this site are for xbox, a lot are for nintendo, but the majority is sony users.  The only thing that surprises me is that most people wont be getting all three or at least two out of the 3

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Consensus among most of the gaming websites on polls is PS4, but the moderate and casuals are the bulk of the sales. Still on principle its interesting that most gamers are still sticking with PS4.

This is a sony favored site, don't twist this into some kind of contest....*sigh*  The poll played out exactly how I expected it to.  

PS4 Day-1. With this library of IPs owned by Sony this is a must buy for me ... if nothing fundamental changes until release.

JEMC said:
KeptoKnight said:

Wii-U

All you need is 1 of these cards and your set!

That 660Ti won't be enough in 3-4 years (and that's without saying that the 7870 is as fast as this but cheaper).

But I agree with your choices, I'll get a WiiU (still don't know when) and I'll keep playing on my PC.

Then I'll likely buy another one when the price goes down (200-250 €). Hell, I might even buy all of them if I like their 1st party games.

Yeah. Thing is every 5 years I get new Nintendo console and new video card. This time I had to wait 6 years for Wii-U lol.

JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

We are on a sony favored website so of course.  The poll played out kind of the way I expected.  Not many people on this site are for xbox, a lot are for nintendo, but the majority is sony users.  The only thing that surprises me is that most people wont be getting all three or at least two out of the 3

Absolutely no reason to get 3 if you ask me. That's most likely the reason for the majority.  The 1P's for next generation will be critical.

I'm buying the one that has the Sony name on it.