By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What next gen consoles will you be buying?

Which console will you be buying?

WiiU 73 12.37%

NeXbox 101 17.12%

PS4 251 42.54%

All 3 46 7.80%

WiiU/NeXbox 19 3.22%

WiiU/PS4 44 7.46%

NeXbox/PS4 55 9.32%

Total:589
JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:
gentii said:
Wii U

first partty its much better In my opininion

Fixed

Sorry, but I hate when people do this. Obviously, that's his opinion. The statement was subjective by nature.

Yes but I'd prefer not getting in a console war like many threads.  I'm rather pleased with the way this thread has went as people are not making direct comparisons in any way.  

In fact I guarnatee if I went to another thread right now and posted "Xbox has the best exclusives"  I'd get rabbit fans replying saying I'm wrong.  That is why it's best to put in my opinion after something like this instead of stating it like it's a fact.

like this?

Around the Network

I prefer my ps3 best so defiantly gonna get the next generation of it, halo 4 and forza are the reason for an Xbox - so probably just those two 

Wii U and PS4 for sure. Next Xbox if there is a game I really want to play or if the Wii U or PS4 sucks.

I can't say right now...I'll likely wait until 2014/5 before buying my first next gen console, a few years after the start of the generation. That way, I'll be able to see which console is the better product and they'll likely be considerably lower than launch price. Besides, current gen is still providing enough quality games and it doesn't look that'll change anytime soon. To be honest though, I might get into PC gaming instead of a new console.

I'm too poor to buy any consoles at launch, so it'll be a while until I make any purchases. Until then, I can't really since it's so far away.

Only the next Xbox this time. Wii U and PS4 maybe; late in the next generation.

Around the Network

I have a personal rule of only getting one system a year. Last year was my Vita, this year will be a 3DS. Next Christmas I will be buying another one and if possible it will be the PS4. If not I'd probably go for a Wii U. The next (or next next) year I'll pick up a 720.

Wii U - will probably buy once Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter hits, definetly once Smash Bros hits.

Xbox 720 - Will buy at launch if the price is reasonable enough ($400 tops), if not, probably wait a year or so for a price drop.

Coupled with handheld roms on my Nexus and my decent PC, that'll be all I need.

Dreamcast 2 at launch!

What? Nobody believes in a glorious return of Sega? f u all

Anyway, Definitely a new iOS device every year..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

o_O.Q said:
JayWood2010 said:
Jay520 said:
JayWood2010 said:
gentii said:
Wii U

first partty its much better In my opininion

Fixed

Sorry, but I hate when people do this. Obviously, that's his opinion. The statement was subjective by nature.

Yes but I'd prefer not getting in a console war like many threads.  I'm rather pleased with the way this thread has went as people are not making direct comparisons in any way.  

In fact I guarnatee if I went to another thread right now and posted "Xbox has the best exclusives"  I'd get rabbit fans replying saying I'm wrong.  That is why it's best to put in my opinion after something like this instead of stating it like it's a fact.

like this?

LMAO yes! Just like that

Rabid* haha

All of them, naturally. Probably not all at launch because of a huge backlog and the costs involved.

For those who said 1 of 3 or 2 of 3, but who didn't cite money or time constraints, why limit yourself to one third or even two thirds of home consoles? Just curious.