By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What next gen consoles will you be buying?

Which console will you be buying?

WiiU 73 12.37%

NeXbox 101 17.12%

PS4 251 42.54%

All 3 46 7.80%

WiiU/NeXbox 19 3.22%

WiiU/PS4 44 7.46%

NeXbox/PS4 55 9.32%

Total:589

I almost always get Nintendo's console first, and I have had a ps3 for less than 2 years so I will hold off on a ps4/720 for quite a while. And I also don't know very much about either. The 720 could be amazing or it could be controller-less Kinect 2 netflix box. And the ps4 could be the hardcore game choice but they may try to replicate the wiiu or kinect. There are too many unknowns to determine what I will buy

Around the Network

All of them.

PS4 probably i would buy both of them if i had money :(

Ps4.

KeptoKnight said:

Wii-U

All you need is 1 of these cards and your set!

I think we all know is more than a graphics card......the rest of the components are common. Graphics card is  the eye catcher....I only need to replace  my card for this.

Sony and Microsoft doesn't do it for me anymore after playing Halo and Metal Gear 4 just felt dry.  I am more into the "crack" games.....

WOW, COD, Diablo, Counter Strike (PC) & Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Pikmin, Metroid (Nintendo)

Around the Network

Definitely gonna get ps4 launch day and then get the nextbox within a year or so

I plan to get a PS4, probably at launch. I would buy the others, but this sort of thing is very expensive around here, keep just one console and buy games is already a problem.

Probably get all of them eventually. Buy a used 720 like I did 360. Buy PS4 and Wii U after price drops.

WiiU is on pre-order. PS4 and NextBox I'll tell myself to wait for games, but I'll buy them close to launch anyway.
Maybe I'll make a bit more effort to wait with NextBox, see what the hw is like this time. Once burned, twice shy.

Depends...

PS4 and Nextbox in the same 4-6 months?Then i go with the PS4 especially cause of the better exclusives.
More than half a year between their release times > Both to release or maybe later cause i don't want to have another Xbox that is exploding.
In the end it will be all 3 + a new gaming PC mid of the Gen.Wii U when the new Zelda gets released cause they usually have bundles.