By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What next gen consoles will you be buying?

Which console will you be buying?

WiiU 73 12.37%

NeXbox 101 17.12%

PS4 251 42.54%

All 3 46 7.80%

WiiU/NeXbox 19 3.22%

WiiU/PS4 44 7.46%

NeXbox/PS4 55 9.32%

Total:589
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Consensus among most of the gaming websites on polls is PS4, but the moderate and casuals are the bulk of the sales. Still on principle its interesting that most gamers are still sticking with PS4.

This is a sony favored site, don't twist this into some kind of contest....*sigh*  The poll played out exactly how I expected it to.  

no need to get offended. most people want PS4. simple as. every fucking site is said to be sony favoured. its nobodys fault that theres more playstation fans than there is xbox. atleast they're giving the sites activity. anyway PS4 and wii u for me.

Around the Network
IJayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Consensus among most of the gaming websites on polls is PS4, but the moderate and casuals are the bulk of the sales. Still on principle its interesting that most gamers are still sticking with PS4.

This is a sony favored site, don't twist this into some kind of contest....*sigh*  The poll played out exactly how I expected it to.  

Im talking on the major sites that I've been on across the web, not just this site.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
IJayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Im talking on the major sites that I've been on across the web, not just this site.

Now I see.  Better comment than the one I got above me.  

JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
IJayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Its funny, all the hate Sony was getting before, but they must have left a good closing impression with gamers with the polls I've seen.

Pre-ordered WiiU already; not sure about the others yet since we know nothing.

Of course I'd like to own everything, but between WiiU, 3DS and my future gaming PC, I fear I may not have enough time to justify buying another console. The thought of playing 8th gen Uncharted and Halo is certainly exciting, though.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
IJayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Its funny, all the hate Sony was getting before, but they must have left a good closing impression with gamers with the polls I've seen.

Well it already had a huge fanbase with the PS1/PS2.  I think Sony just pissed offf a lot of people with the price and the lack of games at the beginning.  They added a pretty good library over the years so I'm sure they won a lot of people back.  

JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
IJayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Well it already had a huge fanbase with the PS1/PS2.  I think Sony just pissed offf a lot of people with the price and the lack of games at the beginning.  They added a pretty good library over the years so I'm sure they won a lot of people back.  

They won me back for sure. I had all the consoles last gen  but was primarily a Sony user because they primarily had all the games, then Microsoft came with the cheaper altnernative this gen and I went with them until my 360 broke three times, in 2009 i made the decision to get a PS3 and haven't turned back since. My family bought me the new 360 so Im not complaining and I play the few exclusives I get on that but Sony has won my respect again for sure.

PS4 day one as my primary console, maybe Wii U for some first parties and classic games, but who know, everyting could happen. I said the same thing this generation about the ps3 and started with xbox 360.