By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Journey is the most beautiful game ever made.

"After 7 years of current gen full of shooters, this is what I needed."

"only Sony can do something this beautiful!"

Oh, please...

Around the Network

I love this game. Made me so happy and sad at the same time. Personifies life oh so well. 

The game itself was beautiful. That gif someone posted of sliding down the sand pretty much sums up the memories I took away from it. Incredible.

The most surprising thing about it for me was the ending. Nothing scripted either. The other player who had done the whole journey with me drawing a heart in the sand before we took our final venture into the mountain together. Broke my heart, was so touching and unexpected.

I sat down and played through it in one playthrough. It certainly was a special experience.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The ending was out of this world. Fabulous.

I agree it's probably the most beautiful game ever made.

So much worth the few Dollars it costs.

Around the Network

Damn it, You guys are making me want to buy this game. I still haven't taken the Journey.

And yes, Sony does these types of games very well.

I love journey it's the best downloadable game I've ever played.

I don't know what the hell it is, but my friend loves it. Guess I'll have to get it too, I'll probably play it on a snowy day in one sitting or something.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Damn it, You guys are making me want to buy this game. I still haven't taken the Journey.

And yes, Sony does these types of games very well.

It's worth it for those tears alone. If you are the kind of person who doesn't have a heart of stone.

This game must be experienced because there's nothing like it, not in film or in games, and because it's so moving in a spiritual way.