By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Journey is the most beautiful game ever made.

brendude13 said:
I don't know what the hell it is, but my friend loves it. Guess I'll have to get it too, I'll probably play it on a snowy day in one sitting or something.

I'm not sure what it is either, but I've heard stories. I've heard you take the role of a majestic flying sheet of toilet paper, hopelessly lost in the desert of solitude. As an innocent and loyal tissue, you have no idea how you parted from the main roll of toilet paper; all you know is that it must return before anyone uses the bathroom. It's a game of honor and duty.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Damn it, You guys are making me want to buy this game. I still haven't taken the Journey.

And yes, Sony does these types of games very well.

It's worth it for those tears alone. If you are the kind of person who doesn't have a heart of stone.

This game must be experienced because there's nothing like it, not in film or in games, and because it's so moving in a spiritual way.

Very well said Slimebeast. Really makes the tears trickle down near the ending. 

Sidetopic: You can rage all you want on COD from now

sub-zero-TM said:
Oh yeah it's definitely up there! only Sony can do something this beautiful!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This isn't trolling this was my honest reaction. I was literally laughing for 5 minutes with tears.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Damn man you're jealous! let me ask you something buddy when is nintendo going to make something like this? probably never! because the only thing they are good at is milking games

sub-zero-TM said:
Damn man you're jealous! let me ask you something buddy when is nintendo going to make something like this? probably never! because the only thing they are good at is milking games

lol yet your ava is from the most milk game this gen.

Mario Galaxy1/2 better with longer game.

Saying no one could  make a game as beautiful as Sony is joke. Even the ps3 hardcore fans wouldn't go that far seeing as there hundreds of games on PC/Nintendo that could easily be ranked up there and some that are just overall are better. To say nobody create a game as beautiful is pretty close minded imo.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

i mostly thought it was funny because sony didn't even make the game...

sundin13 said:
i mostly thought it was funny because sony didn't even make the game...

That's why I already said hours ago: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4883105

Two really poor statements from gamers who seem to play on too few systems (or in too few genres).

Poor Jenova Chen et al, many people love their games but some of them think Sony created them just because Sony funded them. Great games used as fuel in unclever system fan statements. Meanwhile thatgamecompany decided to go multiplat from now on.

Thanks Turkish, I just completed another play through. It's still just as amazing as 6 months ago. Truly deserving of goty imo. The end made me tear up again, also thanks to my random companion. (And not wanting to blink in the end while holding my breath lol)

Now I'm listening to the soundtrack. And I was planning to make some headway in Halo 4's campaign, not sure if the two go together...

Did you find the flow and flower references yet? Keep looking :)

I loved this game... really beautiful.

So far my GOTY 2012.

What to do while listening to the soundtrack, google screenshots ofcourse.