By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Kresnik said:

#26 - Populous: The Beginning (PS1)

Haha. It is good that we, since recently, are befriended. 

I didn't think of this game when I was making my list so it won't be on there, but I played this game quite a bit for a short time after it came out. I will never forget all your people celebrating by jumping around in joy and praying to you when you had completed a level!

I played it (still have it I think, not sure) because it was made by Bullfrog, and being a fan of Theme Hospital I figures; this gonna be good!

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
TruckOSaurus said:

#25 Hint:

"We used to be lucky if we got three shades of gray, let alone any real colors!"
"We used to have to survive with a two frame walk!"

"We never had any of this fancy 3-D stuff! Oh no, we had to survive on what we had!"
"3 lives and 3 continues, that's all we had!"

Donkey Kong country, gotta love Krankys Kabin :D

edit . scoobes hint - Sonic and Knuckles?

The other mod

26th hint: A portable remake of a system seller.

SangheliZealotX said:

Super Mario Deluxe? Could be anything I guess.

S.Peelman said:
SangheliZealotX said:

Super Mario Deluxe? Could be anything I guess.

GTA liberty cities stories...

New super mario bros DS?

Mario Kart DS.... there's too manyyyy

also scoobes - Amy wongs father... fighter 4? I guess you mean Kantor but I actually don't know the game that is from! dammit

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

#26 - Virtua Tennis is the best sports game ever made. It is in fact the only sports game to make the list, with the exception of the nostalgic choice at #48. Virtua Tennis did everything right and made tennis cool. The game's realism in both graphics, animation and physics (i.e. the effects on the ball) were an example to all tennis games that followed, maybe even all sports games that followed. Perfection, or 'pollish' is the only way to describe this game.

#25 - ?
This relatively new handheld game has, according to us here and the fans of the franchise, underperformed in terms of sales even though it did decently. The real feeling however is that this game is so good, especially compared to it's recent big console brothers, that it should have sold a lot more due to it's quality.

S.Peelman said:

#25 - ?
This relatively new handheld game has, according to us here and the fans of the franchise, underperformed in terms of sales even though it did decently. The real feeling however is that this game is so good, especially compared to it's recent big console brothers, that it should have sold a lot more due to it's quality.

Tekken Dark ressurection?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
S.Peelman said:

#25 - ?

Newer. And on another handheld .

I was doubting if I should say 'relatively new' or just ' new'. Also, I could add a sentence to the clue but I fear what I have in mind gives too much away. Maybe in 12 hours...

S.Peelman said:
ganoncrotch said:
S.Peelman said:

#25 - ?

Newer. And on another handheld .

I was doubting if I should say 'relatively new' or just ' new'. Also, I could add a sentence to the clue but I fear what I have in mind gives too much away. Maybe in 12 hours...

lol, resident evil revelations. probably the best portable version of a big console series which beats it's brothers in everything bar sales.

Scoobes said:
Clue for 25: A certain mods avatar...

Dishonored

edit: Or Okami?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.