By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Mr Khan said:

My number 34 featured an airplane, a dog, swordfights and a secret watermelon.

Wii Sports Resort!

Around the Network

35th -

Yes my 35th is Rayman 2 and it was the first Rayman game I played out of three. First time I played this game was a few years ago. I saw it at a store and it was quite cheap.

The game might have had it's flaws, like for example camera problems and some annoying glitches. 

It may sound a bit strange but I actually liked the linear gameplay of this game as I saw it fit the game. The plattforming was quite good and it was rather enjoyable getting to 100% at this game. There is not much to say about it, but it was a very fun experience that I have finished 2-3 times.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

miz1q2w3e said:
S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Q*bert?

Correct system. At least the one Q*Bert was developed for and not the ones it was ported to.

I am looking for a simpler game though.

Pong?

EDIT: Removing the rest cuz I'm so dumb XP

A little more complicated than that , but the year is not far off.

Think 'missile shield'.

miz1q2w3e said:
Mr Khan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Game #37 is from a Strategy RPG series known for its crappy graphics, but people don't care. This one is the fourth.

The fourth, if you mean in the West, then we're talking Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Or you could mean Disgaea 4

Bolded: Ding Ding Ding!

Fire Emblem did NOT have crappy graphics for the time/for the system it was on.

Disgaea 3 (PS3) looks like a PS1 game.

Go back and play some PS1 games.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

As guessed by badgenome:

35. Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

The greatest Playstation exclusive movie to ever grace the platform! If you're a fan of Metal Gear Solid games, you'll love this. It beautifully rounds off the loose ends of the Metal Gear saga for Solid Snake. It does have a few too many cut scenes but has a deeply involved and emotional plot and classic yet modernised Metal Gear Solid gameplay (the first 2 chapters especially).

Around the Network

Clue for 34:

The first game in one of the biggest franchises around.

outlawauron said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Disgaea 3 (PS3) looks like a PS1 game.

Go back and play some PS1 games.

lol I know, I'm not being fair to PS1 games

#35: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (1995)
Last Year: 35

Let me start by stating how awesome that title is. I mean, it works perfectly in both contexts. He's on a quest to save Kongs, and he's on a conquest. Amazing. Anyways, the second game in Rare's 2D platforming series is more than just an awesome name, as it boasts incredible graphics (Still fantastic to this day. The 16 bit era sure is great), amazing music (Dat Bramble Blast), tough yet always fair difficulty, fun "co-op" partnering, and tight responsive controls. DKC2 still remains one of the platformer genre's shining stars. Amazing game for sure.

Smeags said:

#35: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (1995)

"It's the second game in a highly acclaimed series that just returned to prominence recently. Also, evil possessed swords."

I was stumped for ages thinking about this one. I get it now

Game #34:

I want to take the ears off, but I can't.