By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Biggest Holiday Title has just been released.. go get it now.. Angry Birds Star Wars

Mythe said:
Wow. I just watched the trailer, and this actually looks like a really cool idea. It looks way better then I thought it would. They actually put new ideas into the game to match the theme, without changing the core game play. Props.

Never played Angry Bird Space?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
VGKing said:
There's no free version?
No download then.

Its 99 cents.....

We're not all made of money.

Euphoria14 said:
Mythe said:
Wow. I just watched the trailer, and this actually looks like a really cool idea. It looks way better then I thought it would. They actually put new ideas into the game to match the theme, without changing the core game play. Props.

No, I only played the first Angry Birds. I totally forgot there was a Angry Birds Space =p

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Play4Fun said:
It's you people that are dooming this industry! Buying up this shit! What is wrong with you!? You make me sick!! Don't you love Nintendo, Sony, MS and the PC? T hen why you do this? Huh? Why you do this?

You are contributing to their death!? If you have any decency, heed my words and stop this...this...this MADNESS! Stop it! For all that is good in this industry and in this world, stop it! I beg you!!!

Of course we love them all!

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
Play4Fun said:
It's you people that are dooming this industry! Buying up this shit! What is wrong with you!? You make me sick!! Don't you love Nintendo, Sony, MS and the PC? T hen why you do this? Huh? Why you do this?

You are contributing to their death!? If you have any decency, heed my words and stop this...this...this MADNESS! Stop it! For all that is good in this industry and in this world, stop it! I beg you!!!

I...I didn't know...

It's over, they've already won. *Weeps*

Around the Network
Mythe said:
Euphoria14 said:
Mythe said:

No, I only played the first Angry Birds. I totally forgot there was a Angry Birds Space =p

Space was pretty neat. I liked the gravity concept.

Currently playing:

Play4Fun said:
Euphoria14 said:
Play4Fun said:

I...I didn't know...

It's over, they've already won. *Weeps*

Don't get sad, get Angry!

Currently playing:

This is the best Angry Birds so far....

AND DAMN THOSE STORMPIGS SHOOTING MY BIRDS DOWN...
^^ seriously.. that makes the game also timing based which is awesome

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)