By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Nintendo Direct for November 7th (Tomorrow)

Walkthrublazer3 said:

strangly I enjoy the Japanese Nintendo Directs over the Western ones. I may not understand what Iwata's saying but his passion and manuerisms go beyond language barriers. I much prefer Iwata to Reggie anyway.

I have come to prefer brussel sprouts to Reggie.

Around the Network
samuship said:

Interessante, wow. Sendo numa data tão avançada, é provável que revelem as datas precisa de alguns jogos importantes do primeiro trimestre de 2013. Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, etc. É possível (provável xD) que mostrem alguns multiplataformas novos também.

Quais suas expectativas?

Nada demais não, apenas mostrar o Dragon Quest VII já tá otimo ou o novo jogo da Treasure tb seria bom.

Expectativa mesmo eu tenho para fevereiro - com certeza anunciarão o novo Pokémon.

VicViper said:
samuship said:

Interessante, wow. Sendo numa data tão avançada, é provável que revelem as datas precisa de alguns jogos importantes do primeiro trimestre de 2013. Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, etc. É possível (provável xD) que mostrem alguns multiplataformas novos também.

Quais suas expectativas?

Nada demais não, apenas mostrar o Dragon Quest VII já tá otimo ou o novo jogo da Treasure tb seria bom.

Expectativa mesmo eu tenho para fevereiro - com certeza anunciarão o novo Pokémon.

Sério? Mas não seria muito cedo para anunciarem um novo Pokémon? Quero dizer, tem o Dungeon no final desse ano, que deve sair aqui no ano que vem.

E, realmente devem mostrar DQVII, que já é um megaton pra 2013. 

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

8 hours to go!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

So I guess the MiiVerse patch is coming soon for the units that were shipped as reviewing units. IGN was just bragging they got theirs and the unboxing will be tomorrow. But the MiiVerse and a few other things would be patched in latter so they wouldn't get to review it just yet.

Around the Network

The more I hear about Miiverse and the inbuilt software, the better.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Dejen de hablar en brasilero!! Es broma :D

Does anyone know what time this is happening?

blackstarr said:
Does anyone know what time this is happening?

In 30 minutes

There's a "live blog" here: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/nintendo_direct_watch_the_japanese_wii_u_presentation_live

But they're not translating much . . 

I don't understand a word of what is being said, but somehow it is still selling Miiverse to me.

I suddenly see the potential for a seamless gaming social network experience...