By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Nintendo Direct for November 7th (Tomorrow)

like a lot of people here in VGC... my body is ready lol

34 years playing games.

Around the Network

Just watched it, Iwata is funny :)

I liked what I saw.

It's so stiff...I need to wear gloves.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
It's so stiff...I need to wear gloves.

I love the little nuggets we get from these things haha

Remember this?

They had the nintendo tvii icon in the japanease version.Does that mean it's coming to europe also.PLEASEEEEE

Around the Network
mootap said:
They had the nintendo tvii icon in the japanease version.Does that mean it's coming to europe also.PLEASEEEEE

They announced a few weeks ago that they were looking into expanding it to Japan and Europe. I don't think they've formally announced anything for either to date, though.

So, seems like Miiverse > PSN.

Don't have 360, so can't comment on that.

noname2200 said:
mootap said:

They announced a few weeks ago that they were looking into expanding it to Japan and Europe. I don't think they've formally announced anything for either to date, though.

In terms of cable services they only need to bother with sky and instead of hulu plus add some applications like the Bbc I player and 40d catch up....I never noticed but you can watch a lot of free stuff in ireland

spurgeonryan said:
A forum? Goodbye charts. That was a really cool ND!

Oh,noes! Miiverse will be flooded with random comments. Evil is everywhere. Dead.