By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 2 Review Thread - Metacritic Below Halo 4.

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
62 metascore

you are the WORST metapredictor ever. Source: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147495&page=1

That title belongs to Ethomaz. Thankfully.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
After the dissapointing reviews of Halo 4 I suspect the metascore will be pretty close to the one from Halo 4. Hmm I go with 86.

Have the reviews been disappointing? I've mostly seen 90s.

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
62 metascore

you are the WORST metapredictor ever. Source: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147495&page=1

That title belongs to Ethomaz. Thankfully.

He only predicted 7 games so you're out of luck, pal

Sure...

I really hope it gets below 80. the COD series must die, and make room for something new.

Around the Network

I hope it goes 87ish.First time I am hypes for a cod game since modern warfare 4.They seem to be doing some really unique things to shake up the franchise

OneHappyGamer:) said:
I really hope it gets below 80. the COD series must die, and make room for something new.

I'd much prefer you die instead

Anyway, I'm going with 85

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Leave it to Argh_College to turn this into a versus thread.

I predict a Meta of 89 for PS3 version. 88 for 360.

kowenicki said:
In the 70s hopefully. Sick and tired of this year after year. They don't even try IMO.

In your dreams. How can you be tired of it year after year if you aren't even buying the games?
What do you mean they don't try? Have you SEEN Black Ops 2? Anyone can tell that his is a huge step for COD in all areas. Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies. Huge improvements and innovation across the board. 

Go research it yourself.

I think it will review very well. Anywhere between 86-93 IMO.

I know thats a big range but Im betting it lands in there