By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 2 Review Thread - Metacritic Below Halo 4.

Best multiplayer.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

im going with 80-85, which would be funny because say what you will. Treyarch at least tries to do something different each time. More than i can say for IW, but for some reason reviewers in general still seem to be on their jockstraps.

Since apparently reviewers are getting harsher this year, then Call of duty should get hit hard. So I am going with 84.

Persoanlly I feel the scroe will be what Activision are willing to bribe reviewers with lol. So hard to predict.

Based on last COD and if things are fairly done and some improvements made, I am predicting 85-87.

Farsala said:
Since apparently reviewers are getting harsher this year, then Call of duty should get hit hard. So I am going with 84.

Is that because the WiiU is coming out? Then finally when PS4/720 launch they will relax their grading standards and revert to the old, minus a point for the use of wii remote lol.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
man-bear-pig said:
62 metascore

This is such a ridiculous trolling attempt. Haven´t you predicted a 96 matascore for Halo 4?

No, you must be confusing me with someone else.

man-bear-pig said:
AndrewWK said:
man-bear-pig said:
62 metascore

This is such a ridiculous trolling attempt. Haven´t you predicted a 96 matascore for Halo 4?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147495

Treyarch seem to have putt effort into this one and the PC port this time seems not to suck unlike the first Black Ops. I'm predicting an 86.

AndrewWK said:
man-bear-pig said:
AndrewWK said:
man-bear-pig said:
62 metascore

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147495

LMAO!!! oh man, why do some lie so boldly??

Black Ops 2 will get between 85 to 87, probably 86. Another Call of Duty game that looks and plays like over priced DLC.