By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR from vgchartz partner Kombo.com: Factor 5 developing Kid Icarus Wii

Whats retro developing if factor 5 does kid icarus?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

^well maybe a new ip

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ElRhodeo said:
I'm not a big fan of Nintendo outsourcing their games. Take F-Zero, Yoshi's Island DS, the Capcom Zelda's, Metroid (ok, most of you will probably disagree about Metroid... but I like the Japanese Metroid better).

What??? Oracle Of Age/Seasons ROCKED!!! I still play those!!

On Topic: I find it very possible but i'm pretty sure some guy named Miyamoto will be involved in the development ;) 

*prays* Please don't let it be Kid Icarus. Please let it be a new IP, one suitable to the Wiimote.

^kid icarus can be good with the wii-mote if the right developer does it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:

You mean Factor 5? Motion controls?

But I would like a new IP-something we've never played before. 

totalwar23 said:
brute said:

You mean Factor 5? Motion controls?

But I would like a new IP-something we've never played before.

how many people haveplayed kid icarus? how many beat it?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Whats retro developing if factor 5 does kid icarus?

Hopefully Raven Blade, and action RPG in a more mature style than the traditional JRPG's. They started that for the Gamecube, but it got ditched.

Oh know please no, Id rather EA develop kid icarus.

FActor "5" made LAIR all motion controls.

mM

Don't forget... Factor 5 (although they flopped LAIR) Rogue Squadron was good... !!!

THE NETHERLANDS