By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I expect some pretty serious action.

Please don't ban me for telling him to calm the fuck DOON!

Around the Network

This is nearly 1 month old though...

I know theres something above the screenshot but the godawful advertising on this website is stopping me from seeing it.

A FUCKING ADVERT IS COVERING 50% OF THE OP.

Yes. Serious action is needed.

Let's all report the OP to get rid of him, guys!

Actually, this is actually pretty pathetic. I didn't know we had this kind of moderation system.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Reported.

(jk jk)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Isn't protocol round here to message a mod if you've got a problem with something like this, rather than making a redundant thread with a big song and dance about it?

I'll report your OP, though, so it gets someone's attention, don't worry!

ugh...and you were having a status saying there are some 'sensitive' souls around here in your profile >_> guess you are one of them

and no..that is not worthy of a ban lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ugh...and you were having a status saying there are some 'sensitive' souls around here in your profile >_> guess you are one of them

and no..that is not worthy of a ban lol

so long as we set parameters.  Bullying is fine...ok... i can now pick on leo at every opportunity until he tells his mummy then?

geez man...how is that status ban worthy? I just took it as a joke lol I mean really..unless you do anything worthy of a ban then you shouldn't be banned..the volume of complaints shouldn't matter. Just let it go ..he is just messing with you

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

WoW this is so pathetic.

I wouldn't be surprised if Leo, STAGE, Mugen, VGKing gather around and start random reports.
VGC should ban Leo as fast as they can.

The Mods are doing a bad job already, would be cool if they could actually do this one right.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

You need to think what you could have possibly done to annoy leo-j.