By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct for 3DS (and some Wii U) tomorrow (Nintendo of America + Japan) [Both over]

VicViper said:
Soriku said:
Looks like Japan is having a Nintendo Direct too:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct/index.html

Now we're talking

First seat!

Ticket right here!

Around the Network

I wanna know more about 2013 line up.

My 3DS is gonna gather some dust till Animal Crossing arrives europe...

*drools*

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I'm just hoping for a final Holiday schedule. But these things have surprised me before!

Love and tolerate.

Well, good thing is that this confirms - a new full Nintendo Direct every two months like clockwork.

This is simply great. 6 of those per year beats any e3, if you think about it.

Around the Network

Japanese is for Wii U too

Japanese Nintendo Direct promises updates on 3DS and Wii U titles

October 24th, 2012 Posted in 3DS, News, Posted by Valay, Wii U | 1 Comment »

As far as we know, tomorrow’s North American Nintendo Direct will be focusing on the 3DS. But a presentation has now been confirmed for Japan as well, and it’s promising the latest news on 3DS and Wii U games.

The Japanese broadcast will take place at 4 AM PT / 7 AM ET. Again, three hours later, the North American Nintendo Direct will be shown.

Be sure to check on the site for the latest news from both events.

Source

VicViper said:

As far as we know, tomorrow’s North American Nintendo Direct will be focusing on the 3DS. But a presentation has now been confirmed for Japan as well, and it’s promising the latest news on 3DS and Wii U games.

The Japanese broadcast will take place at 4 AM PT / 7 AM ET. Again, three hours later, the North American Nintendo Direct will be shown.

Source

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Honestly, I enjoyed most of the Nintendo Directs that have been shown so far. The one that showed off Kid Icarus got me extremely interested in the game and I wouldn't have gotten the game if it weren't for that. Nintendo Directs always make me hyped up to see what could be next. It's pretty nice having a relatively steady stream of information coming straight from the source as opposed to before where it happened every once in a while.

F0X said:
VicViper said:

Source

C-M-D said: