By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct for 3DS (and some Wii U) tomorrow (Nintendo of America + Japan) [Both over]

@soriku, thanks for the heads up.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Jeez, beat me by literally 5 seconds!

Anyway, hype!

zero.

Soriku said:
VicViper said:
Jeez, beat me by literally 5 seconds!

Sorry :P

The only thing a US Nintendo Direct can say that will make me happy is:

"Hey, we moved some sticks here and Animal Crossing is now going to be released next month!"

And that's not gonna happen. But hmm, maybe one or two localizations for next year... damn, now hype is born.

Around the Network

GREAT! Nintendo already forgot about Wii U and the console hasn't even come out yet! do the guys even realize that the thing is coming out in 25 days and we know virtually nothing about what they think will be the system's flagship, Miiverse (or even online at all)? -- Well whatever... xD I'm exited for that ''2013'', at least 1 new 3DS game announcement pleease :')

Busted said:
GREAT! Nintendo already forgot about Wii U and the console hasn't even come out yet! do the guys even realize that the thing is coming out in 25 days and we know virtually nothing about what they think will be the system's flagship, Miiverse (or even online at all)? -- Well whatever... xD I'm exited for that ''2013'', at least 1 new 3DS game announcement pleease :')

Don't worry, the way they're announcing those Nintendo Direct without any previous warning lately, in 25 days they can make up to 24 NDs.

I'd love a Fire Emblem release window. Can I have first half/second half confirmation at least?

The rumors were true after all...

I wonder if Nintendo will announce something new (games or features for 3DS) or if they will just make the program their official holiday buyers guide.

Soriku said:
Looks like Japan is having a Nintendo Direct too:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct/index.html

Now we're talking

First seat!