By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many hours do you game a week?

How many hours a week?

1-5 30 18.29%

5-10 42 25.61%

10-15 27 16.46%

15-20 19 11.59%

20+ 42 25.61%

I don't game 4 2.44%

Total:164

3-6 hours a week, I usually spend more time on the internet than foing anything. The worst part is that I never see anyrhing intressting, just news from sweden, vgc lurking, youtube, other forum, watching my grades and then it repeats. I used to game about 10-15 hours a week the last 2 years, when I played an MMORPG, although I still play it, but less than before.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

If you call clicking football manager while you are working as gaming, I would say that I "game" at least 50 hours/week.

5 to 10 hours a day after work during Saturday and Sunday

Now that I'm finally out of school, I game about 15-20 hours a week. Most of that being on Sundays as I switch between gaming and sports.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

About 20 or so a week of StarCraft 2.

Around the Network

1-5 hours a week mostly weekends.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Farsala said:
maverick40 said:
As a physicist and having a long term girlfriend, i rarely get time for my various hobbies. I try to get at least an hour a day for gaming

Nice, a physicist. I got 8 more years until then...

Cool, you just starting University now?

Maybe 1-2 hours per week now, but as soon as Animal Crossing for the 3DS is out in about 3 weeks, that number should increase a lot.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

maverick40 said:
Farsala said:
maverick40 said:
As a physicist and having a long term girlfriend, i rarely get time for my various hobbies. I try to get at least an hour a day for gaming

Nice, a physicist. I got 8 more years until then...

Cool, you just starting University now?

In my 2nd year of an Astronomy / physics double major.

It depends on a lot of factors. If I have homework from school or am working after school (or on terrible nights both) Then I'll get 30min a day before sleep. Days I don't have homework/work, 8 hours+ but then it depends on how into gaming I am at that point. I've got Pokemon Black 2 in English last week and have been playing that a lot, but I'll probably cut back with exams coming up.