By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many hours do you game a week?

How many hours a week?

1-5 30 18.29%

5-10 42 25.61%

10-15 27 16.46%

15-20 19 11.59%

20+ 42 25.61%

I don't game 4 2.44%

Total:164

So since being in college I have not gamed that much. I tend to try to do different things like homework lol. Atm I think I am doing about 2 hours of playing games a week. Stark comparison to the summer. I would often do 64 hours+ a week.

So, how many hours do you play video games a week? Has that changed recently? Does it change during different seasons? Does it change with new releases?

Around the Network

I probably game from 0-10 hours a week. Mostly 0 but once in a blue moon I'll actually play a game.

When I am home over summer, probably around 20 hours a week. When I am at school, less than 5 a week if I am lucky. Usually, it's only once every 2 or 3 weeks I even get a chance to play and if I do, my sessions is typically only an hour.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Not enough. My stupid job gets in the way.

I play at least 3 hours of Dota 2 everyday. :(

I wish I were doing something more productive with my free time.

Around the Network

I like to play for about an hour before bed. So the total for Monday - Friday would be about 5 and weekends can be anywhere from 0 to 6 or even 10 if I have a new game I'm enjoying. I expect Halo 4 will get a lot of play. But on an average week I probably play about 10 hours.

3-5 hours a week, but I'm going to be cutting back because I've got so much work to do. So from next week it'll be 1-3 hours a week.

Almost always 10-20 hours a week, depending on how busy the week is.

I try to play about an hour every night on the weeknights, and maybe triple that on Saturday and Sunday. So that's about 10-12 hours per week. If I didn't have a job, though, that number would probably skyrocket.

Anything up to 10 hours for the week, im a father so put all the family and job stuff before gaming. Mind you when my cousin sometimes comes to stay ( he is an insane hardcore gamer). We could do 10 hours in one Saturday session, it is once in a blue moon that happens though.