By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many hours do you game a week?

How many hours a week?

1-5 30 18.29%

5-10 42 25.61%

10-15 27 16.46%

15-20 19 11.59%

20+ 42 25.61%

I don't game 4 2.44%

Total:164

Lately, it's been less than 1 hour per week :(

Around the Network

7-10 on average.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Too many, especially since I have to work on my projects to try and raise money to pay back my student loans...

1-2 hours a week.

It's a massive decrease from my 2008-2010 levels where it was easily 6-9 hours a week and 12-15 hours a week during the MH3 era.

Ugh man I miss the times when I could game more than I slept. For the past year I have gamed less than an hour a week. Since I beat MGS4 right after they added trophies I haven't played but a couple of hours.

Around the Network

some weeks I don't play anything at all, certain weeks I play 10 hours... So I guess I average at 5 hours/week :p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Not as much as I'd like and more than I should.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

This thread made me realize I don't play a lot of games these days. I guess it's a combination between school work and very few new releases that interests me.

In fact, I even play most games on my phone! :(  Something I'd never see myself doing a few months back.

When I was in a relationship: 0-2h/week
Currently: around 4h/week

I don't have much time now with college... I used to play 20h + per week. Anyway, I spend more time on gaming websites such as vgc or IGN than gaming itself :P

I'm a cook i work at the restaurant so during summer i don't play games at all i can't because work is exhausting so i just wanna sleep when i come home but in the fall and the winter which is now :D i play 10-12 hours per week.