By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U coming soon WW - Are you going to replay the greatest Wii games to say goodbye Wii?

Tagged games:

I'm replaying Okami, Skyward Sword, Xenoblade, and Mario Galaxy 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

I just don't have the time sadly.

I'll replay Skyward Sword on the WiiU sometime in the future when I've moved the Wii someplace else, but that's it. Perhaps I get to have the time to finish GoldenEye finally. And that's a short game, imagine the small amount of time I've got!

Since my Wii doesn't seem to work anymore (the start up screen... starts up, but then everything goes black after that), I guess I'll just be playing my 3DS and waiting for Wii U.

It'd be nice if my Wii would at least start working so I could transfer my games to the Wii U...

I have games I still haven't beat the first time that I'm playing through now: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Epic Mickey, and Metroid Prime Trilogy (namely MP2).

I wish I could but I won't be near mine to be able t play it and when I get back to my house for thanksgiving I am going straight to pick up my Wii U. I actually want to at least start The Last Story and Fragile Dreams before I play my Wii U but, I guess I'll just wait until my winter break.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

excite truck is probs my fav wii game! i own 45 wii games and nothing ever topped excite truck!! shame it didn't sell that much.  

Replay? I'm still trying to work my way through Xenoblade the first time! And I have The Last Story waiting for me when I finally finish.

Not really, but I'm not going to get rid of DKCR, Zelda Twilight Princess or Super Mario Galaxy anytime soon.

Yes. I will play the best wii games in anticipation for wiiu. Out of spite though, I will play them on the platforms they were intended for. Yeah that's right, I'm playing Pikmin, Resident Evil 4, Twilight Princess, Metroid 1, and Metroid 2 on the GCN and will pick up Okami on the ps2. The ball is in your court Nintendo.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

BLOODY HE........!!!!!!! I still can find my Skyward Sword!!! ;_;

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!