By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U coming soon WW - Are you going to replay the greatest Wii games to say goodbye Wii?

Tagged games:

I still need to finish Xenoblade! :O

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Rune Factory Frontier and Mario Galaxy 2. I think those two games will probably remain on my regular playlist for years to come.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Already beat Skyward Sword weeks ago, for the fifth time.

Now playing TP in this way:
- 3 hearts
- No fairy, potion
- No shield
- Only Ordon Sword (except for Zant and Ganondorf 4-phase battle)
- No upgrade for bomb bag / quiver
- No map (field and dungeons)
- At dungeons only open chest with small keys, item dungeon and boss key
- No Secret Thecniques (Final Blow first one is the only one as it can't be skipped)
- Every pat in Hyrule must be opened
- Every mini dungeon in Hyrule must be beaten with no reward (no Cave of Ordeals)
- All the bugs collected, but not the ghosts, only the first one

Already on World 5 in NSMBWii. Guess I'll continue later with some VC games.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm actually waiting to play them on my Wii U. I know they said it won't happen but I'm hoping the Wii U will upscale my Wii games.

My Wii isn't even under my TV anymore. It's in my daughter's room. It's her Netflix box. I do have to admit that the games look pretty awesome on her tiny ass TV so there's a good chance I'll go back and play some in her girly room.

well i never say good bye to my consoles, i always replay them even if i have new games to play, but i do have a lots of wii games that i still have to finish, like i read here: people who complain about the wii catalog are just haters
to this date i still hook up my NES, SNES, N64 and GCN not to mention my gameboys and DS

Around the Network

@RobDX
are you my alt.....i mean, me?

@dieappledie
LOL hey i even have that hybrid heaven mint in box that i still haven´t found the strenght to open and play
is it any good?