By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the Sig above you.

@smgod2:
6/10
Cool pic, but it's sloppy and unorganized.

Around the Network
azrm2k said:

Yes I figured it'd be a direct parody/reference. The original:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3velLZhGUhg

0 to brute Get a sig!

great.... now i want to watch that movie...

on topic: 6 for the effort, and it looks kinda nice
but it just doesnt seem to click with me..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Oh, I didn't know this was from Suikoden 3

Still a 0, anime on videogames stopped being cool since the end of the PS1 era

What are you looking at, nerd?

3/10 is a sign?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

6/10

Around the Network

7.5/10, decent and it has a theme with the avatar.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

9.5 out of 10, a dash of self description, some good advice, some truth and a little irony

I made some revisions to my sig just for shits and giggles, who wants to rate?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

10/10 I like the Japenese aspect and the anthopromophising of the Wii

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

6/10

Good quotes, but poor formatting, and nothing to it otherwise.

SW-5120-1900-6153

9/10 has a cat, loves cats

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989