By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the Sig above you.

9.2 out of 10, i had the same animated gif in mine before today, probably the funniest videogame gif I have ever seen.

Around the Network

i love all the nintendo things  ^_^

8.8 out of 10, I love it how your sig matches your avatar. If anyone sees a better pic for the GBA SP or the PS3, feel free to notice me.

10/10 - like the timeline

Smash Bros, I love it, except for the 2 x's, ruins the whole thing.

Around the Network

8/10 dont see much

^_^

Like you can talk.

where did you get that pic

^_^

@artofangels - 8/10, not much to it, but pretty, and it does nicely complement your username

@skeezer - not really much to it at all. i recommend getting a Vash the Stampede pic to put in there. As it stands: 3/10

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

The picture in your sig is all I'm ranking (I come off a GFX forum I can't help it =P)

I'd give it a 6/10, the shrinking of the image seems to have damaged its quality quite severely and it also seems to lack shading. Nicely proportioned, well drawn and a clever idea however.