By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the Sig above you.

Yeah I know this is a clone thread but some sigs here are very cool and took a lot of work (not mine I saw it on another site and stole it), please don´t start fighting about accuracy of sales though (or just go ahead what do I care).

Around the Network

0 i like spammers

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

1 dont get it

a 7, not very original but the info is good and the Wii number sounds realistic...but it need some color

actually, i really like your sig, especially that fly. its a 9 for me

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

^I don't get Faxanadu's sig either :(

realistic predictions 7

It'd be lower but you mention Phoenix Wright who is awesome.

8 Sounds cool.

@ words of wisdom:

7 - thats a good quote