By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the Sig above you.

0 Anime hasn't been cool since the end of Robotech

P.S. My rating was based on the person above the one that posted at the same time as me

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network
StanGable said:

0 Anime hasn't been cool since the end of Robotech

P.S. My rating was based on the person above the one that posted at the same time as me

4, your sig fits your avatar, but its a one liner thats not really that good.

off topic: in my defense, suikoden III isnt an anime, its a game.
so your critism is null and void ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

where is that sig form?

wiiforever said:
where is that sig form?
the picture is from suikoden III.

the quote is from Joe Dirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Hahaha. No the quote is from Silence of the Lambs. Joe Dirt may have referenced it.

Around the Network
azrm2k said:
Hahaha. No the quote is from Silence of the Lambs. Joe Dirt may have referenced it.

8  i like fresh prince, and your sig is very funny
if it was better quality it woulda been a ten

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JdT7Vpc0uho
this is what i saw

edit: i just noticed i may have quoted him wrong O.O
or maybe it was in another part.. i havent seen the movie in a long while

@iclim4 8/10 cause im not familiar with the pic, but the message is funny.

end said: ps3 is already a failure, even if it goes to number 1 at the end of this generation.

NYANKS said: And please, if Nintendo can recover from the mind blowing pwnage dealt to it by Sony over the last ten years, I think Sony will be fine.

The Church of Freeman

All in all your just another brick in the wall.

a 7 not all pictures are coming out

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Yes I figured it'd be a direct parody/reference. The original:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3velLZhGUhg

0 to brute Get a sig!

better? (btw no sig no grade lol)

end said: ps3 is already a failure, even if it goes to number 1 at the end of this generation.

NYANKS said: And please, if Nintendo can recover from the mind blowing pwnage dealt to it by Sony over the last ten years, I think Sony will be fine.

The Church of Freeman

All in all your just another brick in the wall.