By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Is Ryan Gosling the coolest movie star the world has seen?

I want to look like him from Crazy Stupid Love

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Here's my top 5:
Steve McQueen
James Cagney
Paul Newman
Robert Mitchum
Walter Matthau

As right now, Clooney and Pitt are still "more cool" than Gosling. And I always have a hard time to tell Ryan Gosling and Ben Foster, sometime Scott Cann.

Tom Hardy is great in Warrior.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:

No it doesn´t need to be nonstop Action. I have watched many slower paced movies like "The Hurt Locker" but not Romances or Political crap. But this is what I was telling you all the time. Hes movies are not apealling.

Cool guys don't need to be in "appealing" movies. They play in any good movie and look cool while doing it. You're missing out by dismissing Blue Valentine as just a "romance" film. It's great. So is (500) days of summer if you haven't seen that (not a Gosling movie).

I will watch drive tonight, and then state my opinion. But usually I trust Jeremy except when he is talking about Harry Potter.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:

No it doesn´t need to be nonstop Action. I have watched many slower paced movies like "The Hurt Locker" but not Romances or Political crap. But this is what I was telling you all the time. Hes movies are not apealling.

Cool guys don't need to be in "appealing" movies. They play in any good movie and look cool while doing it. You're missing out by dismissing Blue Valentine as just a "romance" film. It's great. So is (500) days of summer if you haven't seen that (not a Gosling movie).

I watched tonight, and really enjoyed it. It was slow but not boring really nice movie. You where right.

Around the Network

Breaker High FTW :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:

I watched tonight, and really enjoyed it. It was slow but not boring really nice movie. You where right.

:O Did you enjoy the soundtrack? It blew me away in the cinema.

No soundtrack was rather cheezy. I liked Goslings character and his relationship with the little boy, was really touching. And the female character was cool too.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:

No soundtrack was rather cheezy. I liked Goslings character and his relationship with the little boy, was really touching. And the female character was cool too.

Cheesy lol. It felt so different and yet so cool. This aint cheesy, brah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY_o5r_ETiA

it just was not my thing.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:

Cheesy lol. It felt so different and yet so cool. This aint cheesy, brah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY_o5r_ETiA

it just was not my thing.

Like hell it was

What??

He was cool until he interacts with a normal human being. It gets really awkward to the point of begin funny.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share