By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Is Ryan Gosling the coolest movie star the world has seen?

No. Half-Nelson was shit, and so was United States of Leland. He will never live those down in my (Note)book.

Also, Toshiro Mifune.

Around the Network

Are you saying who has the most man-crushes? I'm not sure what the question is. As for sex-appeal I'd say Brad Pitt. Best actor I'd say Leonardo DiCaprio. Just playing it cool then probably yes Ryan Gosling as he comes off as being calm, collective, and cool. And yes I'm straight, just my opinions.

i dont know but one thing is im sure is that he is fine as hell

This guy was cool when being cool was still not cool

No, as everyone knows this honor goes to Steve McQueen and can't be revoked.

Around the Network
pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
Are you saying who has the most man-crushes? I'm not sure what the question is. As for sex-appeal I'd say Brad Pitt. Best actor I'd say Leonardo DiCaprio. Just playing it cool then probably yes Ryan Gosling as he comes off as being calm, collective, and cool. And yes I'm straight, just my opinions.

It's simple! "Is Ryan Gosling the coolest movie star the world has seen?"

Men can be straight and still know who looks handsome and who is cool and who is not. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah I've always said that.  Then no I'd go with Brad Pitt as I think he can act better.

No, he's just a douchebro.
College douchebags just like to see themselves as him from drive.

James Dean, Cagney, Bogart, Connery, Clint Eastwood?

Current age:
James Franco, Jon Hamm, Dicaprio

goslinger is a guy who just looks like the derp you usually hang out with. No particularly different look, very average, approachable. Not cool.

Meryl Streep is really a powerhouse.

I watched recently The Iron Lady and wow. That one after dying is undoubtedly entering the high pantheon of actors

I used to hate James Franco (blame Spider-man I guess), but his work on 127 hours changed my mind and he became one of my favorites

Then he made Planet of the Apes and I started to not like him again...

VicViper said:
Meryl Streep is really a powerhouse.

I watched recently The Iron Lady and wow. That one after dying is undoubtedly entering the high pantheon of actors

She entered that pantheon already about 30 years ago. She's brilliant. But cool? No.