Forums - Movies Discussion - Is Ryan Gosling the coolest movie star the world has seen?

Well I just watched trailer 2 of Gangster Squad and this question popped up in my head. Countless straight men seem to have fallen in love with this man, and most are not even afraid to show it! What is it about this man? 

If you don't agree, please tell us who you think is the coolest actor/actress ever.

Around the Network

No. Half-Nelson was shit, and so was United States of Leland. He will never live those down in my (Note)book.

Also, Toshiro Mifune.

Are you saying who has the most man-crushes? I'm not sure what the question is. As for sex-appeal I'd say Brad Pitt. Best actor I'd say Leonardo DiCaprio. Just playing it cool then probably yes Ryan Gosling as he comes off as being calm, collective, and cool. And yes I'm straight, just my opinions.

JayWood2010 said:
Are you saying who has the most man-crushes? I'm not sure what the question is. As for sex-appeal I'd say Brad Pitt. Best actor I'd say Leonardo DiCaprio. Just playing it cool then probably yes Ryan Gosling as he comes off as being calm, collective, and cool. And yes I'm straight, just my opinions.

It's simple! "Is Ryan Gosling the coolest movie star the world has seen?"

Men can be straight and still know who looks handsome and who is cool and who is not. Nothing wrong with that.

i dont know but one thing is im sure is that he is fine as hell

Around the Network

This guy was cool when being cool was still not cool

I have never seen more than one of his movies and I cannot even name that movie.

I would say my fav. actor right now is Downey Jr. I can watch both Sherlock holmes over and over again. Love Iron Man and The Avengers.

Fav. Female actress is....Meryl Streep. The Devil Wears Prada and The River Wild for the Win! Mama Mia.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

No, as everyone knows this honor goes to Steve McQueen and can't be revoked.

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:

It's simple! "Is Ryan Gosling the coolest movie star the world has seen?"

Men can be straight and still know who looks handsome and who is cool and who is not. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah I've always said that.  Then no I'd go with Brad Pitt as I think he can act better.

No, he's just a douchebro.
College douchebags just like to see themselves as him from drive.

James Dean, Cagney, Bogart, Connery, Clint Eastwood?

Current age:
James Franco, Jon Hamm, Dicaprio

goslinger is a guy who just looks like the derp you usually hang out with. No particularly different look, very average, approachable. Not cool.