By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Monster Hunter Tri together (Next: Friday at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific)

noname2200 said:
morenoingrato said:
Getting the Barrioth+ set was one of the reasons I stopped playing.

That and the Skypiercer.

Then join me, and together we will complete your equipment sets. We shall overthrow Altareon, and rule the servers together as...what's your character's name?

Sorry, I already sold my copy.

Actually, I did get the Barioth ser, but it reaaaally burned me out.

The Skypiercer, on the other hand... THREE SUPER ALATREON IN A ROW AND NO FUCKING SKYPIERCER!!!

After that, I was so pissed I sold it.

Around the Network

So, I dicked around in the first mission in offline mode and bought a hammer and did some basic shopping. Getting ready for bed, but I finally figured out how to go online (had to change modes). Now I loaded my player in the online mode, selected server Open, Valor 1 and now I'm connecting to City Gate 3.

What codes do you need? I'm in the tavern and I have no idea how to join quests with others. :-p

I may have free time this weekend to play some MH, feel free to PM to select a server ;)

Nintendo and PC gamer

Full Barrioth+ is damn sweet once you get it; the evasion is insane. It's my favourite set, even over Damascus. I like being speedy. Combine it with SnS and you become a veritable gymnast.

happydolphin said:
So, I dicked around in the first mission in offline mode and bought a hammer and did some basic shopping. Getting ready for bed, but I finally figured out how to go online (had to change modes). Now I loaded my player in the online mode, selected server Open, Valor 1 and now I'm connecting to City Gate 3.

What codes do you need? I'm in the tavern and I have no idea how to join quests with others. :-p

In monster hunter all you need is your in-game user name to friend someone

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

Lol, I just did my first quest with the players online. They were nice, but I left two behind by pressing A too quickly :) One of them kicked me haha.

So, my nick is PhillyD.

Would have been nice if we could have got a team of four from vgchartz.

A last hoorah , is that how it is said "hoorah" not really sure.

happydolphin said:
Lol, I just did my first quest with the players online. They were nice, but I left two behind by pressing A too quickly :) One of them kicked me haha.

So, my nick is PhillyD.

You should be warned though MH is  game that takes at least 8hrs to get settled into, its not a pickup and play kind of game.

morenoingrato said:
Getting the Barrioth+ set was one of the reasons I stopped playing.

That and the Skypiercer.

Oh, the glorious Skypiercer

Skypiercer was when i gave up the game. I had my Agnaktor+ Armor and the best Lance of them all, and i was like "you know, i've been playing and playing for months on end" (with only minor interruptions by Kirby's Epic Yarn and Other M), "this is a good place to stop."

I would be willing to get together with some of y'all this weekend. If my MHTri file is still extant. My Wii CPU fried and all the data had to transfer over. Brawl forced me to reformat my file, but Mario Kart Wii did not. I haven't tried Tri yet. So i'll have to see if it exists, but then i'd be totally up for it.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I want to play...
If only my Wii wasn't in a different state...

Have a nice day...