By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Monster Hunter Tri together (Next: Friday at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific)

Soriku said:
I'd like to join, but not sure when. Maybe Friday afternoon or night? Possibly all day Sunday. Monday night seems OK too.

EST time btw. Username is Kirolos.

You're welcome to join us tonight, if you're able. What HR are you?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
noname2200 said:
Soriku said:
I'd like to join, but not sure when. Maybe Friday afternoon or night? Possibly all day Sunday. Monday night seems OK too.

EST time btw. Username is Kirolos.

You're welcome to join us tonight, if you're able. What HR are you?

Like...160-170+? lol.

What time EST? Also, what's your username?

...You'll do. Be warned though that tonight's going to be the low HR folks (spurge is just starting). The higher HR folks are getting together on Saturday, although future dates are always changeable.

I'm "Lara."

I'm down to play. Oh, god I probably suck now. Forgive me if I start launching someone you... just stay away from the tail. I cut those.

Anyways, can't think of anything I want.  I have all the armor sets I needed (Barioth + included).  But I'm down to play!  Lemme know where and when.

Kenology said:

I'm down to play. Oh, god I probably suck now. Forgive me if I start launching someone you... just stay away from the tail. I cut those.

Anyways, can't think of anything I want.  I have all the armor sets I needed (Barioth + included).  But I'm down to play!  Lemme know where and when.

Tomorrow evening work for you?

noname2200 said:
Kenology said:

Tomorrow evening work for you?

Yuppers.

Around the Network

I got the game when it first came out. put in over 200 hours quick then my wii broke and they had to wipe my memory. you cant copy the file to an sd card so i lost it all. (there has to be a way around this nintendo come on) Didnt think id be able to even look at the game again. a few months ago i picked it up again and got my hr up to around 57 i think but havent played for a little bit since i got xenoblade. wouldnt mind joining your quest sometime if i can manage the time. username is Krobelus.

Welcome aboard guys! So for tomorrow I'm thinking 6 Pacific. We'll meet at Greed 3, Gate 25, City 1. If three folks are already in that city, I'll move over to City 2, then 3, and so on. Sound alright to everyone?

Can we make it just *ONE* hour earlier? 9p EST is getting a little too late... I want to stay for a good deal of runs, not just 5 or 6.

6 PST sounds good to me, it's only one hour more in my country so it works for me

Nintendo and PC gamer

I'm down to play at 9p EST today though....