By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The MOST iconic VG Chartz Poster(s) / User(s)

BenVTrigger said:
Its funny Ive been a member of this site since 2008, made some gigantic threads, and have never "left" the site but am rarely brought up in these kinds of threads.

Probably mostly has to do with the fact that I dont post a rediculous amount, cause any drama, or get crazy fun bans or anything. Shit maybe its time for me to stop talking about numbers and just go crazy

Bro five

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Aww I love you my mafia peeps.

Man, I need to post more on the site though. It's like nobody knows me outside mafia haha
Or maybe we just need more people to play mafia, dohoho

also, because I consider cgi as one of the most likely voted icons of vgc, I'm sensing this thread is self-serving.
Pride, cgi? For shame.
You may be a vgc icon....but you'll never be a "vgc role model"™ (Original Content, do not steal)

not on metion of me,the greatest user of all time. Screw all of you jealous mother fer's. I'm the best there is,there ever was and the best there will ever be. bwahahaha.

Someone should make a thread of "Most Iconic VGC member Year by Year"!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

There was a survey in the early 90s that found that (American) children under the age of 10 could more easily identify Mario then Mickey Mouse. I can't at the moment find the source for this... its referenced in the Mario Wikipedia page but the link is dead. I'll see if I can find it some where.

I believe it, especially at the time. Mario is super merchandised, you see Mario pajamas and toys and back packs and bed sheets everywhere, and in the early 90s it was worse, with the TV shows and movie and everything. You don't need to play games to know him. Remeber though, even if you are not a Nintendo gamer, chances are you've atleast had or played a Nintendo hand held (possibly with Mario or Mario Kart) at some point in your life.

I need to start posting more since the newer people don't seem to like me. :(

The most iconic poster on the site is Rol (love him or hate him).

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

BasilZero said:
Spazzy_D said:
There was a survey in the early 90s that found that children under the age of 10 could more easily identify Mario then Mickey Mouse. I can't at the moment find the source for this... its referenced in the Mario Wikipedia page but the link is dead. I'll see if I can find it some where.

I believe it, especially at the time. Mario is super merchandised, you see Mario pajamas and toys and back packs and bed sheets everywhere, and in the early 90s it was worse, with the TV show and movies and everything. You don't need to play games to know him. Remeber though, even if you are not a Nintendo gamer, chances are you've atleast ahd a Nintendo hand held (possibly with Mario or Mario Kart) at some point in your life.

I think you should of posted this here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148496&page=11#8

LOL!  Thats what I get for having multiple tabs open.   Damn it, now I feel like I have to actually conribute something to this thread.  So I'm going to say D21Lewis or Rolstoppable.

DanneSandin said:
Someone should make a thread of "Most Iconic VGC member Year by Year"!

We have had that.  It's the User of the Year Tournament.  I made actually by some minor miracle made it to the semi-finals in the last one and lost to that RolStoppable guy who wound up winning the whole thing...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
I can vouch for what amp just said.

You always say that but you never follow through :P