By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The MOST iconic VG Chartz Poster(s) / User(s)

I like a lot of posters here, including everyone who posts on Media Create, COMG (Boutros needs a medal for this thread) or any other thread made for japanese games, news or sales. Conference threads are also fantastic.

The three posters I read all the time, therefore the superstars of the site, for me are:

d21lewis
Rolstoppable
and Badgenome

And I hate/love Smbu2000, because he buys all the good stuff (and understands them, the nerve!)
I was going to start a list, but realize there's too many, like way too many. So I'll just remember two that are somewhat absent right now:

Lestatdark - I enjoy his pokémon knowledge a lot.
Robotechheaven - I don't remember much of what he posts, but I remember liking his posts

Around the Network

I do not even read or participate in most of the SONY VS Nintendo VS Microsoft stuff that constantly are on here, anymore. I probably only come across those that post about HD games and off-topic. That being said I like the posters that are wacky and post in off-topics and if you do not, than I probably do not have an opinion of you.

Most people that post a lot or have been here a while I generally like. I also used to think CGI was like 40, but now I realize we are about the same age.

NintendoPie said:
samuship said:

Soriku, sir spurgeonryan, Boutros, lilbroex, pezuz, BasilZero and CGI-Quality.

How do you even know about some of these people? Or are you just basing it off of "statistics"?

A misc from statistics and some posters that I really love to see/read. You know, I've been around here for some time, but I felt a need to register myself just recently. I always came here to see the sales numbers and read news, and some of the posters have caught my attention a long time ago. I see them, and you too as iconic users. 

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

the velourfog

yeah getting obscure in this bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

*Checks thread*

Pfff... I didn't want to be mentioned anyway.

Around the Network

Rolstoppable
darthdevidem01
therealmofo
ryan
cgi
Boutros

for the rest, just look at my friends list. 152 legends imo.

Me

From my perspective I am always the most important in anything I am involved in. :)

D21Lewis- Always great for a laugh.
DMeisterJ- was he the one banned for failing to post on Gaf that he likes VGChartz?
Pichupichu- Always remember him being highest in the post counts or something, either way I have never forgotten him.
Leo-j-He was such a crazy sony fanboy back int he day. Made for some great reads.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

VicViper said:

I like a lot of posters here, including everyone who posts on Media Create, COMG (Boutros needs a medal for this thread) or any other thread made for japanese games, news or sales. Conference threads are also fantastic.

I feel like we butt heads in every one of those threads. It's like jarrod or StarScream 2.0.

@ Ken

Zucas still checks this site regularly. When I talk to him or hang out with him, VGC almost always comes up in conversation.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

from what I've encountered in the little enough time I've been here,
spurgeonryan/HappyD - for helping out with pretty much every idiotic thing you can do wrong while trying to get settled into this site
Man Bear Pig - for generating some borderline war breaking out topics which have always spun out of control but in good ways for the most part.
Pezus - As much as I don't agree with a lot of your views on gaming you can take an argument apart with expert skill and I've not seen you lose your cool about it when people get a bit bitchy with you for doing so.
Mr Khan - For down right stopping a number of threads coming to blows, it aint nice to be the person that jumps in the middle of a cat fight and yeah seen him doing it more than his fair share since my appearance on here.
Smeags - For having a knuckles avatar and general coolness!

Ummm I think that's all the names that come to mind for good reasons posting on here :D sorry if I forgot you, it's 6am here and I'm pretty much asleep

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive