By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The MOST iconic VG Chartz Poster(s) / User(s)

Hrm...

Zexen_Lowe
Kirby007
Soriku
Leo-J
Nazna
Khuutra
MontanaHatchet
NFG (just to please her)
dtewi
theproff00
TruckOSaurus
SuperMario128
Skeezer
d21lewis

Those are some of the posters that made an impression on me when I first got here, and/or I interacted with enough to get me to like 'em. Of course there's a bunch more o' you guys I respect.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

My votes are for Man bear pig. Used to love seeing him be banned for many reasons. Spurge for posting 87.54% of all the threads and lastly Emerald princess. I nominate her in the hope she will get me a beer out of the fridge.

DanneSandin said:
ICANNEVERLOGIN said:
DanneSandin said:

typos? all the misspelling?

Did you figure out what typo is on your own? Congrats!

Yeah, I'm sorry I'm not a native English speaker. Let's see you try on some Swedish. Ignorent prick.

User has been warned for this post ~Barozi

Justice has been served. Nice.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RedInker said:
My votes are for Man bear pig. Used to love seeing him be banned for many reasons. Spurge for posting 87.54% of all the threads and lastly Emerald princess. I nominate her in the hope she will get me a beer out of the fridge.

Huh?

Anyway, thanks to the 5 other people who have voted for me! :*

spurgeonryan said:
She would if she ever signed in rein kler, bu I feel she is your Mrs. Nordlead and she is only here to try and understand you better.

I think shes trying to spy on me. I often come home to her quoting what Ive said. Lol.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So she quotes some of your classic one liners? Like "" and :-O?

You're forgeting my classic "lol" post from a couple of months back. Man that was a great day.

RedInker said:
spurgeonryan said:
So she quotes some of your classic one liners? Like "" and :-O?

You're forgeting my classic "lol" post from a couple of months back. Man that was a great day.

The 'lol' was my personal favourite, totally classic moment. In fact I think I may have to vote for Redinker just for that. I also vote for Spurgeonryan because hes my only other friend on here!

DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea if you put that last part with the balls on the table you get something ver dirty out of it lol. but even in saying that. i still wouldn't consider myself a legend, or icon. i'm just having fun.

I'll actually try and do that in an argument with my gf next time; putting out my ballz on the table ;D

Yeah, I'm just enjoying myself here. I*m still interested in sale figures and the like, but it's not all about the numbers now =)

lol no comment. well i have allot to say about that but i won't.

yea it's about having fun. the day of the extreme fanboy are dead and gone until PS4/Nextbox. yep it's all about the sales figures, and not about what they mean to my specific taste.

It's weird how men don't wanna talk about other mens balls - we all got 'em! ;)

Haha I can imagine how unbearable Nintendo fans will be the first 6 months when we get our new, shining (and better!!) console. Then MS and Sony will show up and show off their new systems and it'll be ON!!

lol yea, but some men trade in for an innie lol.

yea that would be a gret sight, and when hells nagels start flying, i'll be sitting back watching, instead of getting in the mix. atleast i'll try lol.

haha yeah, I'm gonna try and just sit back and just enjoy the show as well! PS360 fan boys are gonna get so butthurt when they realize that WiiU actually really is more powerful ^^ but then in about a year they'll retaliate big times :D and that's when it gets really interesting ;)

yea as it all ways goes. this was the first real gen. where the console wars gained some real traction via the internet, so next gen. will be the show to watch.

imagine VGC with more then 100k members on it, with half being banned every wk lol.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

lol yea, but some men trade in for an innie lol.

yea that would be a gret sight, and when hells nagels start flying, i'll be sitting back watching, instead of getting in the mix. atleast i'll try lol.

haha yeah, I'm gonna try and just sit back and just enjoy the show as well! PS360 fan boys are gonna get so butthurt when they realize that WiiU actually really is more powerful ^^ but then in about a year they'll retaliate big times :D and that's when it gets really interesting ;)

yea as it all ways goes. this was the first real gen. where the console wars gained some real traction via the internet, so next gen. will be the show to watch.

imagine VGC with more then 100k members on it, with half being banned every wk lol.

haha this'll be my first console war actually! I totally missed out on SNES vs SEGA, I had both N64 and PS1 and didn't play any console games during xbox vs PS2 vs GC vs DC... so this'll be awesome :D:D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I Could list a few people. best member this site ever had though has to be

Rock_on_2008

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st