By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The MOST iconic VG Chartz Poster(s) / User(s)

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
heres an interesting twist to this topic i think?

i would consider anyone that has ever made reasonable post, or stuck with the facts an iconic member, as they didn't follow a specific group.

great debates, interesting topic's/threads, said what they believed, and stuck with it until proven wrong.

a fighter, members that went to war with the best just to prove a point. members that posted for days, wk's in debates putting their balls on the table, while laying down the facts, whether wrong, one sided, or not.

all that's worth mentioning when you make list and think (VGC icon).

everyone that's ever posted has done something for this site. remember this. what you contribute, is what you do best, and that's what you give. that's what makees you an icon.

well that's my view.

Haha I almost lol when I read that! I could actually see a scene before my eyes ^^

But that's a rather nice way of thinking about what an icon is :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

i would consider anyone that has ever made reasonable post, or stuck with the facts an iconic member, as they didn't follow a specific group.

great debates, interesting topic's/threads, said what they believed, and stuck with it until proven wrong.

a fighter, members that went to war with the best just to prove a point. members that posted for days, wk's in debates putting their balls on the table, while laying down the facts, whether wrong, one sided, or not.

everyone that's ever posted has done something for this site. remember this. what you contribute, is what you do best, and that's what you give. that's what makees you an icon.

well that's my view.

Haha I almost lol when I read that! I could actually see a scene before my eyes ^^

yea if you put that last part with the balls on the table you get something ver dirty out of it lol. but even in saying that. i still wouldn't consider myself a legend, or icon. i'm just having fun.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well that's my view.

yea if you put that last part with the balls on the table you get something ver dirty out of it lol. but even in saying that. i still wouldn't consider myself a legend, or icon. i'm just having fun.

I'll actually try and do that in an argument with my gf next time; putting out my ballz on the table ;D

Yeah, I'm just enjoying myself here. I*m still interested in sale figures and the like, but it's not all about the numbers now =)

DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well that's my view.

I'll actually try and do that in an argument with my gf next time; putting out my ballz on the table ;D

Yeah, I'm just enjoying myself here. I*m still interested in sale figures and the like, but it's not all about the numbers now =)

lol no comment. well i have allot to say about that but i won't.

yea it's about having fun. the day of the extreme fanboy are dead and gone until PS4/Nextbox. yep it's all about the sales figures, and not about what they mean to my specific taste.

gergroy said:
Kantor said:

As a simple formula for finding the X best users on this site, take the first X members in this list:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=&type=&order=Post+count

So, since I am 602 on that list, does that make me the 602nd best user on this site? (Behind about a hundred perma bans...)

We can trade spots. I'm 15th on the list.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

lol no comment. well i have allot to say about that but i won't.

yea it's about having fun. the day of the extreme fanboy are dead and gone until PS4/Nextbox. yep it's all about the sales figures, and not about what they mean to my specific taste.

It's weird how men don't wanna talk about other mens balls - we all got 'em! ;)

Haha I can imagine how unbearable Nintendo fans will be the first 6 months when we get our new, shining (and better!!) console. Then MS and Sony will show up and show off their new systems and it'll be ON!!

I vote me

Rol, Squilliam, Leo-J, Soriku.

I remember johnlucus back in the pre-Wii/PS360 days with those EXTRA LONG POSTS on why Wii was/is gonna be the best system ever.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Leo-J and Soriku as well, back in those days. Not to sure about now as I took a 2 year absence from the site and just recently came back a few months ago. What ever happened to Kirby-007?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY