By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The MOST iconic VG Chartz Poster(s) / User(s)

KylieDog said:
Kenology said:

- Kylie Dog - Because he trolls Nintendo every chance he gets and pretends he doesn't.

You really need get over opinions you don't like and stop labling everything you disagree with trolling. 

On topic, Rol, D21Lewis and me.  Are other posters I like, but not so iconic.

Hush up and be happy you made my list.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
besides the usual darth carl cgi rol kowen squilliam badge seece ect.

i thought nintendogamer snake612 megaman crazyman kirby psrock leoj and djmeister where pretty iconic during there time

I didn't know you still posted.

For the list of smilies, see Final-fan's sig.

BHR-3 said:
besides the usual darth carl cgi rol kowen squilliam badge seece ect.

i thought nintendogamer snake612 megaman crazyman kirby psrock leoj and djmeister where pretty iconic during there time

I think your sig is pretty iconic!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

happydolphin said:
For the list of smilies, see Final-fan's sig.

Oh thanks :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Until Kenology made that New York conference thread I barely knew he was here. :( now I realize he has been a big member for a long time! Have you always been a Nintendo gamer or did you just recently come back?

I grew up with Nintendo, though I play everything.  I'll always own Nintendo hardware each gen because Zelda, Fire Emblem, and Metroid are my favorite game series' and EAD and Intelligent Systems are my favorite developers.

I've been around for awhile.  I stopped posting regularly for about a year (probably averaged only a couple posts a month) from 2011 summer to 2012 summer, but I've been more active lately and will continue to be with Wii U launching and all and sales being interesting again (i.e. Nintendo system selling well :D).  Should be a lot of interesting discussion from now on.

Ken, what was the summer '11 to summer '12 hiatus for?

happydolphin said:
Ken, what was the summer '11 to summer '12 hiatus for?

I'm in grad school and that year was rough.  Tons of work, internship, and some overseas travelling. 

Kind of the same this year, but my time management skills have improved a lot since last year so I have more free time and can participate on VGC more.

I think these users have had a fairly big influence on the VGChartz community at some point in time:

Highaystar101
kowenicki
darthdevidem01
cgi-quality
Leoj
Rolstopable
badgenome
Shio
spurgeonryan
pezus
Zarx
Reasonable
NintendoPie
MikeB
Trashleg
Selnor
Seece
Kasz216
Ssj12
Nsanity
Machina
MontanaHatchet
Torillian
Kantor

heres an interesting twist to this topic i think?

i would consider anyone that has ever made reasonable post, or stuck with the facts an iconic member, as they didn't follow a specific group.

great debates, interesting topic's/threads, said what they believed, and stuck with it until proven wrong.

a fighter, members that went to war with the best just to prove a point. members that posted for days, wk's in debates putting their balls on the table, while laying down the facts, whether wrong, one sided, or not.

all that's worth mentioning when you make list and think (VGC icon).

everyone that's ever posted has done something for this site. remember this. what you contribute, is what you do best, and that's what you give. that's what makees you an icon.

well that's my view.