By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The MOST iconic VG Chartz Poster(s) / User(s)

amp316 said:
DanneSandin said:
Someone should make a thread of "Most Iconic VGC member Year by Year"!

We have had that.  It's the User of the Year Tournament.  I made actually by some minor miracle made it to the semi-finals in the last one and lost to that RolStoppable guy who wound up winning the whole thing...

Ooooh that's nice :D sorry to hear you lost. Is anyone keeping score how many times any one won?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea this list is like the greek gods, but a list without CGI-Q isn't creditable.

huh?? There are tons of excellent posters in that list, so your logic is an epic failure of catastrophic proportions.

blah  i see you and DanneSandin have no understanding of the funny, or sarcasm. you both disapoint me.

:S dafuq. It wasn't really funny.

Nah, I'm just messin' with ya :)

Kantor said:

As a simple formula for finding the X best users on this site, take the first X members in this list:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=&type=&order=Post+count

So, since I am 602 on that list, does that make me the 602nd best user on this site? (Behind about a hundred perma bans...)

happydolphin said:

:S dafuq. It wasn't really funny.

Nah, I'm just messin' with ya :)

yea laughing at the idea that not one of those user's couldn't be considered icon's is simply ridiculous.

now that padib guy. not so sure about him lol.

now i myself would never consider myself to be a legend or icon. i'm just here.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea this list is like the greek gods, but a list without CGI-Q isn't creditable.

huh?? There are tons of excellent posters in that list, so your logic is an epic failure of catastrophic proportions.

blah  i see you and DanneSandin have no understanding of the funny, or sarcasm. you both disapoint me.

There's nothing wrong with my understanding of understanding things to understand :-O

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

There's nothing wrong with my understanding of understanding things to understand :-O

lol that made me lol, while i was lol.

happydolphin said:
yo_john117 said:

I'm going to keep my list sweet and simple

Trasharmdsister

Seece

Machina

BenVTrigger

Millenium Proclus Tool left the site so he doesn't get on the shortlist 

You've been away for too long, so I forgot to vote for you. P.S. I fixed your vote list.

:P I know...but he won't respond to my messages and you can hardly tell he's here...so it's like he's not here!

pezus said:
yo_john117 said:

I'm going to keep my list sweet and simple

Trasharmdsister

Seece

Machina

BenVTrigger

Millenium Tool left the site so he doesn't get on the shortlist 

You have both Seece and Machina who left the site, but remove Millenium even though he came back?

xD true. Even though I'm still sad about Seece and Machina, I've come to terms with them leaving but with Millenium I'm still butthurt that he left...ish lol.

Turkish