By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last Remnant uses no FMV and has a better story/script than FFXIII

Tagged games:

It really wasnt a very great game. Had loads of issues.

You didnt miss much.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
The gameplay is awful. No thanks.

I disagree.  The battle are just way to long...you basically give up because you simply don't want to spend a portion on your life forcing yourself through endless battles..

On X360 installing is a must BTW...then it is possible to play.

I agree with the OP. However if you can, get the PC version. I own the both the 360 and PC versions. The PC version is far superior. It also has a new game + feature. If you do get the 360 version, I recommend doing a full install. It helps with some of the game's technical issues.

Despite the technical issues (which really should have been patched), I did enjoy this game. It actually had a great storyline to it.

One of those hidden gems :)

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

The 360 version of the game was complete mess and honestly not worth playing. I don't really think the inclusion of a world map or cities you can revisit are a automatically good thing. It's so arbitrary, I hate how it's seen as good by just being there.

Never thought anyone would even try to have this argument.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
The 360 version of the game was complete mess and honestly not worth playing. I don't really think the inclusion of a world map or cities you can revisit are a automatically good thing. It's so arbitrary, I hate how it's seen as good by just being there.

Never thought anyone would even try to have this argument.

I'll have to agree to disagree. Especially considering what it's being compared. FFXIII isn't exactly good. FFXIII is technically sound, but a well made piece of crap is still a piece of crap. TLR had a lot of solid design ideas that were marred by the technical issues of it's 360 game. The PC version eliminated the vast majority of those issues and I'd take it over FFXII any day of the week. Anyone with my Steam ID can attest to the hundreds of hours I put into the PC version of TLR.

I must of be seeing things but isn't there a PS3 version

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

So Iwata's 2004 E3 address was true after all???

AMAZING!

A world map- (ill give you this it has a nice map)
More locations and they can all be revisited.
More cities and they can all be revisited-(cities were really nice looking and varied but not interesting at all.)
More NPCs that have names, back stories and unique dialogue. (NPC's were not interesting to me for the most.)
Over 1,000 side-quests.(this is bull)
Over 2,000 items.(yep pretty cool weapon system.)
Over 100 unique party members.(only maybe 15 were unique to me. guess thats enough though)

Having a better story/script than FF13 is not hard to do

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League