By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why dost you hate God/gods/goddess?

Tagged games:

I'm not entierly sure what the question is about. But I certainly don't hate the nordic gods, they are badass. Afterlife of feasting and fighting for the win :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
I'm not entierly sure what the question is about. But I certainly don't hate the nordic gods, they are badass. Afterlife of feasting and fighting for the win :D

Well, this seems like a rather confusing OP, given the title.

If there are people who worship an all loving god who love the people for who they are no matter their gender, sexuality, religion, etc. Who grant all of them perfectly equal legal rights. A god who care more about the people loving each other than loving himself, and who would rather see the people forgetting about him than fighting over him. If people worship a god with that mindset, I see nothing but good coming out of their beliefs.

I don't mind people worshiping gods (because they do so for understandable reasons), but I mind most gods people are worshiping. For instance, Abraham loved God more than his son, whom he was willing to kill in order to show just how much he loved God. That sends a rather sick and tragic message, in my opinion. A god who demand that you put him before your family, basic morals and laws is a dangerous god.

Scoobes said:
KungKras said:

That's hilarious...

About the goddess question. Well.....
Doing Afrodite and Freya at the same time would be pretty cool.
Add in Fenrir's chain for some BDSM play and it'll be perfect.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
Scoobes said:
KungKras said:

:D

I LOVE ICELAND!

spurgeonryan said:
KungKras said:

As long as you keep your eyes closed or put a bag over her head Medusa could give you multiple blow jobs at the same time.

Is she a goddess?

Not really, no. Pretty much just a monster.

She was a beautiful priestess to Athena who was raped by Poseidan. As punishment for being raped, Athena turned her hair into serpents and made her so hideous that people would turn into stone at the mere sight of her face. Then Kratos killed her... repeatedly...

I don't understand the question. The title and OP are confusing. But I dont hate god, I just don't believe in him.

Although I find Gods from different mythologies very interesting.

Quetzalcoatl is my favorite

Scoobes said:
spurgeonryan said:
KungKras said:

As long as you keep your eyes closed or put a bag over her head Medusa could give you multiple blow jobs at the same time.

Is she a goddess?

Not really, no. Pretty much just a monster.

She was a beautiful priestess to Athena who was raped by Poseidan. As punishment for being raped, Athena turned her hair into serpents and made her so hideous that people would turn into stone at the mere sight of her face. Then Kratos killed her... repeatedly...

Gotta love the morals the ancient Greeks passed down to us.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I like to think that I love God, not hate Him.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash