By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why dost you hate God/gods/goddess?

Tagged games:

Since the triple goddess is the foundation pillar on which my religion (Wicca) is based, I don't have any particular reason to hate her .

As for the rest of the god/gods on other religions, I've always been raised with a "respect all beliefs" mindset and that won't ever change.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
dallas said:
I don't like it when Christians Muslims etc try to impose their beliefs on others and equally am not amused when pagans bitch and seem to single out Christians more so than talk about the majesty and wonder of their own beliefs. Just worry about your own beliefs and forget what the other guy thinks, if that happened then we wouldn't have these Muslims that kill people when they think that they are insulted.

True... true.

Those people in suits that come to my door always freak me out.

richardhutnik said:
kitler53 said:
Scoobes said:
KungKras said:
I'm not entierly sure what the question is about. But I certainly don't hate the nordic gods, they are badass. Afterlife of feasting and fighting for the win :D

lol, pure win!

It is cute, but you can't make out anywhere where Jesus promised to get rid of all evil people.

The parable of the wheat and tares goes into specifically as it NOT being a promise:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Tares

And this shows one thing about people who end up disliking and opposing something.  They will usually have a cartoon characterization of the thing they dislike and oppose and mock, that doesn't do it justice.  It takes a degree of respect to get the understanding right, and that will usually limit the mocking and disliking.

Dude... it's a joke.

Scoobes said:
richardhutnik said:
kitler53 said:
Scoobes said:
KungKras said:
I'm not entierly sure what the question is about. But I certainly don't hate the nordic gods, they are badass. Afterlife of feasting and fighting for the win :D

lol, pure win!

It is cute, but you can't make out anywhere where Jesus promised to get rid of all evil people.

The parable of the wheat and tares goes into specifically as it NOT being a promise:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Tares

And this shows one thing about people who end up disliking and opposing something.  They will usually have a cartoon characterization of the thing they dislike and oppose and mock, that doesn't do it justice.  It takes a degree of respect to get the understanding right, and that will usually limit the mocking and disliking.

Dude... it's a joke.

It is a joke based on an incorrect understanding of what is known about Jesus.  There is the thing about "love your enemies" and "promising to get rid of all the wicked people" that doesn't jive right.  Now the one about Thor having a hammer, and Jesus being nailed to a cross, does fit better.

how you exist without having been born would be my first question. and then i'd ask the goddess if she can strip naked, and put her legs behind her head, so we can really get to know one another.

BAM!!!!

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

how you exist without having been born would be my first question. and then i'd ask the goddess if she can strip naked, and put her legs behind her head, so we can really get to know one another.

BAM!!!!

Not sure an attempt to resolve an issue with a goddess should be resembling a propositioning ad seen on Craigslist.

richardhutnik said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

BAM!!!!

Not sure an attempt to resolve an issue with a goddess should be resembling a propositioning ad seen on Craigslist.

lol well i can't sweet talk her, so i might aswell come out with it and say it, eventhough i'm sure she'd know lol.