By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why dost you hate God/gods/goddess?

Tagged games:

Spurge, why did you ass that goddess question in a thread titled, "why do you hate god/gods?"? It just seems so random xD

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

I'd ask them for autographs. Since I'd pick comic book god/goddess characters :P.

spurgeonryan said:

He is a dangerous God. So why do you hate him and what would you want a goddess to do to you sexually?

You have two different questions at two totally different ends of a spectrum. xD

Is there anyone who is now upset that they found out there isn't a Santa? But when it comes to God, a number of people are still seriously hung up and angry, over something they consider a concept that doesn't exist. Maybe it is, "But people aren't killing in the name of Santa!". People kill in the name of a lot of things besides God also.

richardhutnik said:
Is there anyone who is now upset that they found out there isn't a Santa? But when it comes to God, a number of people are still seriously hung up and angry, over something they consider a concept that doesn't exist. Maybe it is, "But people aren't killing in the name of Santa!". People kill in the name of a lot of things besides God also.

That santa analogy isn't very good. I don't believe in Santa Clause, but if I found out that most of the world did, then I would be quite upset, tbh.

Around the Network

I don't like it when Christians Muslims etc try to impose their beliefs on others and equally am not amused when pagans bitch and seem to single out Christians more so than talk about the majesty and wonder of their own beliefs. Just worry about your own beliefs and forget what the other guy thinks, if that happened then we wouldn't have these Muslims that kill people when they think that they are insulted.

does'nt matter is all fake.

spurgeonryan said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Well, this seems like a rather confusing OP, given the title.

If there are people who worship an all loving god who love the people for who they are no matter their sexuality, religion, etc. Who grant all of them perfectly equal legal rights. A god who care more about the people loving each other than loving himself, and who would rather see the people forgetting about him than fighting over him. If people worship a god with that mindset, I see nothing but good coming out of their beliefs.

I don't mind people worshiping gods (because they do so for understandable reasons), but I mind most gods people are worshiping. For instance, Abraham loved God more than his son, whom he was willing to kill in order to show just how much he loved God. That sends a rather sick and tragic message, in my opinion. A god who demand that you put him before your family, basic morals and laws is a dangerous god.

He is a dangerous God. So why do you hate him and what would you want a goddess to do to you sexually?

Are we all just thinking of God as this being of love or hate?  Tell me, if you were walking and you saw an ant colony, but you don't care to move because it takes minimal effort and you're already late for school, would you move?

With God, everything is possible, if you die, God/Gods can make you alive.  If he killed you, back in time, and he didn't kill you.  Why would God bother?

Scoobes said:
KungKras said:
I'm not entierly sure what the question is about. But I certainly don't hate the nordic gods, they are badass. Afterlife of feasting and fighting for the win :D

lol, pure win!

Jay520 said:
richardhutnik said:

That santa analogy isn't very good. I don't believe in Santa Clause, but if I found out that most of the world did, then I would be quite upset, tbh.

Any why would you get upset by having a minority opinion on things?  Only basis I can see for upset, is that you end up feeling you have a lack of connection in a given area.

Pretty much, to be short, why care what is going on in the heads of other people?