By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Who won the debate? Romney or Obama?

Who won the debate?

President Barack Obama 220 34.65%

Governor Mitt Romney 265 41.73%

Nobody 141 22.20%

Total:626
badgenome said:
I traveled back in time from an hour and a half in the future to tell you guys that Gary Johnson hit the stage and gave everyone the Stone Cold Stunner, so he won.

And then Ron Paul came out dressed as the Gobbledygooker.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I'm an Adélie Penguin who can travel in time.

That's me travelling to meet my former self.

Anyway, my black part thinks Obama won, my white part thinks Romney won.

It was funny when Ross Perot appeared on stage.

http://www.democracynow.org/

They're live and airing the debate, then allowing the Green and Justice Party candidates to make their points immediately following. Then they go back to the televised debate for the next questions. 4 opinions are better than 2. Give it a look.

ugh, this is already infuriating...

I'm actually ignoring the debate. I tend to find that things i don't observe go better than things i do, like how i tried to follow election night in 2004 (too young to stay up all the way, though) but completely ignored election night 2008

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
TheShape31 said:
http://www.democracynow.org/

They're live and airing the debate, then allowing the Green and Justice Party candidates to make their points immediately following. Then they go back to the televised debate for the next questions. 4 opinions are better than 2. Give it a look.

Green Party lulz.  Though I really miss Ralph Nader.  These debates will be so boring without a guy like him or Ross Perot in them.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Mr Khan said:
I'm actually ignoring the debate. I tend to find that things i don't observe go better than things i do, like how i tried to follow election night in 2004 (too young to stay up all the way, though) but completely ignored election night 2008

lol, i probably should to.  romney is apparently going to lower everyone's takes by not lower any taxes so he can cut the deficit by lowering everyones taxes..

I gotta say, this is brutal. If I wanted to see this much bull shitting I'd go work on a farm.

"Social security is structurally sound."

LOL, WTF.

This moderator...do something, Jim!