By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Study: liberal academics willing to discriminate against conservatives

Tagged games:

Player1x3 said:
fordy said:
Player1x3 said:
fordy said:
Player1x3 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Marks said:

I meant liberals are more racist against minorities (than conservatives), which is why I can see them being prejudice against conservatives as well. 

If what you say is true, then why are minorities voting in larger proportion on the side of liberals?

Affirmative action (which is racist) ?

How does that make liberals racist AGAINST MINORITIES?

The point wasnt that they were racist against minorities. Just racist in general, especially when they support an insanely racist concept such as affirmative action.

Read Marks' response (still on this reply). We were replying to Liberals being racist AGAINST minorities.

I ask once again, how is Affirmative Action racist AGAINST minorities. If anything it's racist against non-minorities.

Exactly...

Marks first post was (i think it was on page 1) is that liberals are more racist than conservatives and then some guy asked why are minorities on liberal side and i said because of the racist affirmative action

But the replies weren't to that post. They were to the "against minorities" post.

Once again, read Mark's post THAT WE RESPONDED TO.

Around the Network
fordy said:
Player1x3 said:
fordy said:
Player1x3 said:
fordy said:
Player1x3 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Marks said:

I meant liberals are more racist against minorities (than conservatives), which is why I can see them being prejudice against conservatives as well. 

If what you say is true, then why are minorities voting in larger proportion on the side of liberals?

Affirmative action (which is racist) ?

How does that make liberals racist AGAINST MINORITIES?

The point wasnt that they were racist against minorities. Just racist in general, especially when they support an insanely racist concept such as affirmative action.

Read Marks' response (still on this reply). We were replying to Liberals being racist AGAINST minorities.

I ask once again, how is Affirmative Action racist AGAINST minorities. If anything it's racist against non-minorities.

Exactly...

Marks first post was (i think it was on page 1) is that liberals are more racist than conservatives and then some guy asked why are minorities on liberal side and i said because of the racist affirmative action

But the replies weren't to that post. They were to the "against minorities" post.

Once again, read Mark's post THAT WE RESPONDED TO.

Dude i just responded to why minorities tend to be on liberal side...