By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii u predicament: 2nd game

kowenicki said:
I've gone for Nintendoland along side the bundle. I think you have to have that really as it showcases some of the features.

that's what i thought about wii play...even subtracting the cost of the second wii mote the game wasn't worth $10.  ..nor was wii sports resort. 

personally i'd avoid the "showcase" game and go for a  game you actually want to play.  for me that would be raymond although i do share your fear of no single player footage shown because that's likely how i'd play it.  ..or you could just wait until you are done with zombieU to pick up a second game.  something else (perhaps better) will have released by then.

Around the Network

I'm guessing with single player you will just control everything with the wii u pad, rayman or whoever with the standard controls, then touch screen and motion controls to move things.

kowenicki said:
kitler53 said:
kowenicki said:
I've gone for Nintendoland along side the bundle. I think you have to have that really as it showcases some of the features.

that's what i thought about wii play...even subtracting the cost of the second wii mote the game wasn't worth $10.  ..nor was wii sports resort. 

personally i'd avoid the "showcase" game and go for a  game you actually want to play.  for me that would be raymond although i do share your fear of no single player footage shown because that's likely how i'd play it.  ..or you could just wait until you are done with zombieU to pick up a second game.  something else (perhaps better) will have released by then.

Wi Play was beyond awful I agree.  But surely this is better than that?

wii play wasn't worth $10.  nintendoland to me looks like a complication of shallow $1 iphone games so yeah, it would be worth $10 ... but it costs $60.

maybe i'm just burnt out on terrible, shallow, uninteresting nintendo games from last gen but nintendoland....thanks but no thanks.

pretty sure black wii comes with nintendoland. Could be wrong though since you're in europe. I'd get pikmin 3 hands down if it's available. If it's not then shame on nintendo!

Yeah pikmin 3 is not a launch title, think it's between tekken and rayman but can't maley mind up

Around the Network

"..or you could just wait until you are done with zombieU to pick up a second game. something else (perhaps better) will have released by then."
"even subtracting the cost of the second wii mote the game wasn't worth $10. ..nor was wii sports resort. "
"maybe i'm just burnt out on terrible, shallow, uninteresting nintendo games from last gen"

exactly man, exactly, keep it up

On topic, NSMBU, NintendoLand must haves, CoD and AC3 if you like them are going to be the ultimate versions
Tekken and Rayman are ok also
The launch lineup is so strong, you have plenty of choices

Assassin's Creed III for sure. Other than that NSMBU or Rayman Legends.

MegaDrive08 said:
Yeah i ordered from zavvi, yeah I know abou the vouchers, are they only usable for a limited time?

Not sure mate, but the codes for the discounted games are limited until the next one arrives the next Friday. I wouldn't have thought there'd be a time limit on the £20 voucher you get with the console...at least I hope not lol.

This launch and launch window is going to cost me a fortune, I'm hoping that more games I want are going to be discounted during this promotion. Got the ZombiU bundle for £299.99 and Rayman Legends for £19.95 so not doing too bad so far.

I need to watch some more rayman legends videos before I decide lol

Is it me or does the music in rayman legends sync with the gameplay??