By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii u predicament: 2nd game

Assassin Creed III or Black Ops 2 :)

Around the Network
FrancisNobleman said:

You may want to consider old and ignored Wii games.

Have you played The Last Story ? Xenoblade ? No More Heroes series ?

Edit: How much does the pack with ZombiU cost and what are its contents ?

The zombi u bundle cost me £300, I have xenoblade and had no more heroes, I would like nsmbu, but my only problem with that game is it goes to easy on you and hands out life's and continues like there going out of fashion, I do like the general gameplay just wish it wouldn't give you so many extra life's

MegaDrive08 said:

The zombi u bundle cost me £300, I have xenoblade and had no more heroes, I would like nsmbu, but my only problem with that game is it goes to easy on you and hands out life's and continues like there going out of fashion, I do like the general gameplay just wish it wouldn't give you so many extra life's

where did you pre order it ?

Did you get that from Zavvi..? Check the email address you ordered with - Zavvi are keen to stop people from cancelling their pre-orders so are giving codes every week to get a discount on games. They send out new codes every Friday, I ordered Rayman Legends for £19.95 this Friday just gone.

If you're going to be playing on your own a lot of the time and want exclusive content then I'd say Darksiders 2 is your best bet. It has all of the DLC, an extra exclusive weapon and 5 hours worth of exclusive content. The first game was excellent, major influences from Zelda and God of War.

Unless the listings were lying, Rayman Legends isn't a launch day game. I'd definitely go with NSMB Wii U.

Around the Network

Nintendo Land. I'm assuming that friends and family are going to want to check out the Wii U, and you'll want a game that really shows off what it can do. Nintendo Land is a game that will be great for any friends and family members who aren't hardcore gamers, and it's just really fun overall. Once you get into it with a few other people, you'll be hooked.

If you don't want to go that route, Rayman Legends is really great, and it makes surprisingly good use of the tablet controller. It should be a lot more challenging than Mario, so if that's what you're after, go for it.

Personally, I'm going to go with the Wii U Nintendo Land Bundle, New Super Mario Bros U, Zombi U, and Scribblenauts Unlimited. I'd get Rayman but that's not launch in the US. Going to be an expensive launch :(

Trine 2, Nano Assault Neo, and LIttle Inferno (from the makers of World of Goo).

You can likely snag all 3 for the price of a full retail game.

Yeah i ordered from zavvi, yeah I know abou the vouchers, are they only usable for a limited time?

NSMBU

Switch!!!

I don't like the way it hands you life's and continues