By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii u predicament: 2nd game

NSMBU, ACIII, COD, even Darksiders II or Batman AC if you haven't played them yet.

Edit:  I am MAD jelly that you guys get a bundle with Zombie U, and us North American gamers have to shell out $350 for crappy Nintendo Land.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

@MegaDrive08: There are some stages that syncs with the gameplay.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Considering that New Super Mario Bros. Wii is still around $50 at B&M stores, (I don't know or want to guess the European equivalent, sorry) Nintendo seems to know that demand for the mainline Mario and Nintendo games and keep the price high for at least 2 years (sorry for the run-on sentence.) To be honest, I always see Ubisoft drop prices on their games the fastest so I would hold off on buying any of their games until later in 2013. Though, if you really want a second game and as much as I kind of want to hate this game.... Black Cops 2 does look kind of cool.

P.S. Make use of that discount that Nintendo is giving and buy all those indie games.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls