By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii u predicament: 2nd game

I need help with choosing another game to go alongside my Wii U Zombi U bundle purchase, I can't decide which game I want and keep changing my mind and don't want to choose the wrong game and be disappointed, I was looking at getting tekken but want exclusive content so was looking at rayman legends, but haven't seem any single player gameplay as yet, any suggestions to help me out? it's making my head hurt :/

Around the Network

I'd say Nintendo Land. I know, it's a party game, but if anything is going to show off the console, it's that. It's clearly designed to utilise the different functions of the controller and even if you're only going to play single-player, it can be played that way.

If you're dead set against that, I'd say New Super Mario Bros. U or COD BLOPS 2.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

well it depends on what type of games you're into but my 1st 3 choices were ZombiU,Black ops 2 & 2k13

NSMBU because the game is good and every other game will drop in price over time. This game will still be close to 60 bucks in 3 years.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

"I was looking at getting tekken but want exclusive content-"

Did you see the Tekken trailer? The Wii U version has lots of exclusive content! A Mushroom mode where your characters will grow and shrink from touching mushroom items, Mario themed stages and even costumes from several Nintendo IP's.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
NSMBU because the game is good and every other game will drop in price over time. This game will still be close to 60 bucks in 3 years.

he's right,exclusive usually stay the same price while 3 party games price drop every season

I'd choose Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U or Rayman Legends.
Nintendo Land in particular looks like the perfect game to showcase some of the uFeatures, and it's not exactly a barren wasteland when it comes to content either! Definitely bigger and deeper than your typical mini-game collection.
Batman and Darksiders 2 should be solid titles as well, and worth getting if you haven't already.

Can't go wrong with Assassin's Creed III.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

You may want to consider old and ignored Wii games.

Have you played The Last Story ? Xenoblade ? No More Heroes series ?

Edit: How much does the pack with ZombiU cost and what are its contents ?

SlayerRondo said:

Can't go wrong with Assassin's Creed III.

so true,there's so many great choices,old & new