By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has fallen the lowest? Final fantasy or Resident Evil?

RE6 is actually a good game. I'm enjoying it immensely despite its flaws. I don't know what the fuck agenda some of these critics have. You'd think it was Sonic '06 bad from some of these scores.

Around the Network

Both are equally and surprisingly low, the western market influence is destroying Japanese classics, Nintendo is the only hope for Japan

Neither........

I still enjoy both franchises quite a bit

Today im gonna buy RE6 and see what is really going on with this series.

Revelations is still good if you don't like Call of Resident Duty 6.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Can't wait until Versus XIII disappoints. Hopefully people will stop hyping shit.

and I say neither, because I liked RE5 more then 4.

Final Fantasy XIII Vesus isnt following the trend of the typical FF franchise. This is why people are excited for it. Its more of nomuras vision for the franchise without the battle system to hold it back. Its melded between Kingdom Hearts, thats also half the reason why people are so excited. Theres nothing that will be like it.

In my opinion, every Final Fantasy game after Final Fantasy VI has been worse than the one that came before it; and the series was obviously just living off of brand name recognition by the time Final Fantasy X-2 was released.

In contrast Resident Evil has been a great series with the best games being released to the Gamecube, and Resident Evil 5 was mostly disappointing because it seemed to have no real connection to the games that came before it.

Final Fantasy. I enjoyed RE5 co-op.

They fell off? naaaaaa

Resident Evil: Revelations is an amazing game and I guess that I've enjoyed almost every FF game released this gen with the only exception of XIII.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?