By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finding a Nintendo DS

So I am looking to get a Coral Pink Nintendo DS for a friend as a bday present, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've been to Best Buy, Circuit City, and GameCraze(i believe) and they were all sold out. So then I started looking online and it seems to be sold out everywhere. Does anyone know a dependable site that I will be able to order one from? This is getting ridiculous haha

Around the Network

i saw a couple at gamestop today... or maybe they were boxes...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I don't know a site that would have them but ever since i stopped going to gamestop, Target has had all my gaming needs.  When i was looking for my DS Game Crazy did not have any and said it would be weeks before they got more. drove 5 min down the road to target and they had like 20.

yea I would like to be able to drive to places, but I don't have a car and Syracuse is shitty...I think there might be a Target around. I will see if I can somehow make it there.

DS's and Wii's have been sold out since Christmas at all the store's I've been to in the GTA. (not a huge amount of stores but still...)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

I've seen a few DSs but not many, and definitely not any Wiis. The only hope I think would be to call around local stores and see when they are getting them or ebay if you do that.

PC Gamer

Ive seen ALOT of DSs in Wal Mart...try getting it from there...

Ds's are sold out?

i was looking for a black ds lite to buy and there werent any there were only pink ones in the stores near me

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

before x-mas over 40 ds in stack at my local wal-mart,after x-mas all thats left is dust