By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Study: Conservative women are hot, Liberals not so much

Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

we all know what they say about hot babes. fuck them but don't hope they are good for something you need a brain for^^

Yep, fox news hires them so they can sell there dumb ideas.

mr khan surely this must be sexist. i demand moderation.

The level of discourse in this thread is lowering, don't think i'm not aware. I'll lock if it devolves further.

so i take it that you want be moderating his comment.

i see.

"i slept with sandra fluke" = sexist

"conservative women are stupid, so they show they attractive ones" = not sexist

What spaceguy meant was that Fox hires the women to sell "their" (Fox's) stupid ideas. Not that the women themselves are stupid. Crissindahouse was implying that, but that is a more believable joke.

Isn't that the same thing?   Unless you think the women Fox News hires aren't really conservatives.

Around the Network
sperrico87 said:
There are indeed exceptions to this rule, but it is true. I've noticed and talked to other people about this for years. Conservative women tend to be more attractive.

I hesitate to say this only because some people will take offense even though I'm only making an honest observation...but people on government assistance (predominantly liberal/Democrat) tend to look far less attractive than people who pay their own way/ come from money. Blanket statement, people. Not trying to be a dick.

Well I imagine malnourishment can have an effect on your looks.

As for the OP... i'd note that I think the average public liberal woman is a bit older then the average conservative woman... so that probably has an effect.

Also i mean.. i wonder if they controlled for race?  Since I imagine people would guess most minorities as democratic right off.

Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:

i see.

What spaceguy meant was that Fox hires the women to sell "their" (Fox's) stupid ideas. Not that the women themselves are stupid. Crissindahouse was implying that, but that is a more believable joke.

Isn't that the same thing?   Unless you think the women Fox News hires aren't really conservatives.

But implying that conservatives are stupid, not women.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:

i see.

That's supposed to be... better?

Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:

i see.

i was implying that people who have sex 3x a day, may have slept with me (not even anything about being a whore), not women

Around the Network

Oh hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Kasz216 said:

I'm done trying to justify myself...

Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:

You have done a very bad job trying. Insulting other people because they have different ideals than yourself isn't the best thing a moderator can do. A moderator should be respectful to other users, and in political threads you don't respect other users' points of view.

Kynes said:
Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:

You have done a very bad job trying. Insulting other people because they have different ideals than yourself isn't the best thing a moderator can do.

Of course some people are going to think i'm being unfair, but i'm generally not. Just because there are no women here doesn't mean that we can be freely insensitive on women's issues and expect to get off scot free. He had a meritorious thread with some inflammatory components, and i trimmed it. End of story.

I know this might be a generalization, but where I live the hotter daddys little girls tend to come from rich conservative families.